082

"Two days left. We gotta start getting stuff checked off the bucket list." Hayes says, setting a orange juice next to me, along with a muffin.

"Thanks." I mumble. I sigh as I continue to flip through my magazine.

"You okay, you seem off this morning?" He speaks up from the edge of the bed.

I put the magazine down, sitting up.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing." I say with a slight attitude.

"What do you mean?" His brows furrow.

"You haven't been acting like yourself for the last two days, Hayes. You're like a complete different person from who I came here with."

He chuckles at my comment, taking a bite out of his apple.

"I'm not fucking around, I'm being deadass." I say, not liking how he's laughing at me.

"No, you obviously must to be fucking around because I have no idea what the fuck your talking about." He says rather sternly.

"Okay, whatever then." I say, sitting back again and picking up my magazine.

I don't have time for his bullshit this morning.

I reach over for my orange juice, beginning to sip it as I see him come out of the bathroom, sitting on the bed again.

"How?" He says randomly.

I annoyingly look up at him, showing him he's pissing me off. "How, what?"

"How have I been acting different?"

I start to sit up again. "I don't know, just with the little things."

He rolls his eyes, telling me to continue.

"You've been drinking a lot more for no apparent reason and-"

"I'm on a damn vacation. What, I can't fucking drink now?" He interrupts.

"Yeah you can, but you've never been a day drinker. It's just something I've noticed." I shrug.

I feel attacked with him raising his voice constantly and having an attitude with me when all I'm trying to do is tell him how I feel.

"Okay, anything else?" He states, the previous reason not being enough for him.

"You're fucking horny twenty-four seven now and have been really excessive with the PDA with me which is weird for you." I state, looking down as I play with my nails.

He crawls over to me lifting my chin to look at him.

"You've just been looking so sexy, I can't contain myself baby." He states, pecking my lips.

"And with the PDA," he starts.

He begins to kiss my neck going up and down leaving small nibbles as well.

"I just want to show everyone that I have the baddest girl in the world." He states, still teasing my neck.

"Hayes, I'm being serious." I say, pushing against him lightly.

"Me too." He says, starring at me now.

I glare at him, making him smirk at my annoyance.

I lean forward, kissing his lips as he pulls my entire body toward him, deepening it.

I pull away again. "This was suppose to be a serious talk, Hayes." I laugh.

"It is serious. Just watch." And with that, he pulls off his shirt, throwing it somewhere across the room.
•••