075

"Oh my god, look at this room! It's so fucking beautiful." I say at the sight of our king suite as me and Hayes walk in.

I drop my bags and walk to the bed, running my hand along the comforter.

Hayes sprints towards me, pulling me with a hug as we go falling back onto the bed.

We burst out into laughter together, me trying to catch my breath.

"Imagine all the things we can do within a week here in Miami." Hayes says, pulling out a brochure packet showing all the local amenities.

I smirk, quickly pulling it out his hands and throwing it on the floor. I throw my leg across him, straddling him.

"Imagine all the things we can do within a week here in this hotel room." I whisper in his ear.

He smirks at me, his hands grabbing my waist. He pushes me back and forth, motioning for me to start grinding on him.

"Then lets do them." He begins to kiss on my neck, gently leaving small kisses.

I laugh lightly, still moving my hips. His hands move under my shirt, grabbing my boobs.

"You know what. Fuck it." Hayes says, pulling my shirt off me.

He flips us over, him now on top, hovering over me.

He finally leaves my neck and collarbone and returns to my lips, kissing me again.

He pulls away, glaring down at me. He smiles at the sight of my neck, rubbing his fingers over the sore areas.

"You're so fucking-" he starts to say before there's a loud knock on the door.

"Ugh." I groan, angry the moment has been ruined. Hayes moves over, allowing me to get up.

I walk over to the door opening it, revealing Swazz and Sammy.

"Good to see you guys are settled in." Swazz says and I smile. I glare over at Sammy who's obviously looking at my chest, considering I'm only in a bra.

I slightly shift to standing behind the door so I'm covered more.

"Yeah we just got in like thirty minutes ago. We were just, uh..." I glance back at Hayes when his hand lays on my lower back, telling me he just walked up from the bed.

"About to fuck." Sammy says as soon as he see Hayes.

"What did you guys want?" I roll my eyes.

"Since you guys were the last to get here, we were all waiting on you guys because everyone's going down to the pool." Swazz tells us.

Hayes and I agree, telling them we'll be down in a sec and closing the door.

"Another tough decision I have to make." I sigh and hayes' eyebrows furrow.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"I have to pick out a bathing suite to wear." I laugh at his confusion to my problem.

I grab my bag and unzip it when I feel him come from behind, his arms wrapping around me.

"The only tough decision you have to make is what fucking position you want to do within the next ten minutes." He tells me, pushing my suite case off the bed for more room.

I smirk at him, pulling his face toward me.

•••

"Hayes, I can't walk down like this. Everyone can see!" I call out to him, looking at myself in the mirror.