066

Groupchat

Jess: hey, you guys haven't heard from Bri have you?

Johnson: nah why?

Nash: ^

Jess: she's missing again 🙄

Nate: she never came back after dinner?

Jess: nope

Nate: it's been a fucking week! Why didn't you tell us?

Jess: bc we had her location from her phone

Sammy: so she's fine?

Hayes: wait tf Bri's missing ?

Jess: it said she was fine at a hotel. Mom and dad were still pissed and didn't check again until this morning. We drove to the hotel and found her phone in a hotel trashcan with no one remembering her checking in or anything

Gilinsky: holy shit! That's why she hasn't been answering my shit. Fuck, so you guys don't know if she's at least okay?

Swazz: are you not fucking reading at all? They obviously don't know shit about where she could be so they obviously don't know if she's ok

Gilinsky: okay we'll I'm freaking out excuse me for just making sure

Jess: I know she's probably mad as fuck at me but I don't want my sister on the streets.

Hayes: but Bri's the fucking smartest person ever. She's fine guys have some faith.

Nate: I can't take this shit. We need to find her

Jess: yeah we do

Gilinsky: Damn I just hope my baby's ok

Bri's POV

"Hey, I'm back. I got you some food to cook for us later." Hayes says, placing down his groceries.

"Oh okay. Thanks." I mumble.

He walks over sitting down in front of me.

"Everyone's worried about you. Jess told the group that you were missing last week." He tells me.

"They'll get over it. I'm not important enough to stress over."

"Tell that to our group of friends who fucking love you to death." Hayes smiles and I sigh loudly.

"This is all just too much. I don't know what to do."

"Talk to your boyfriend. Or at least your sister, bri." He tells me sternly.

"The boyfriend that's cheating me? The sister that acts like she hates me for nothing?" I sigh. None of this is fair.

"I remember bits and pieces from the party because of how wasted I was, but I do know that what G did wasn't fucking cool and you need to tell him you caught his ass. As for jess, she doesn't hate you, she just wants Nate." He tells me.