085

My eyes flutter open as the light blinds me through the window. I lay there for a second trying to adjust before fully looking around.

I look over, seeing Gilinsky peacefully sleeping, his chest rising and falling.

I sit up, yawning and stretching my arms for a second. I look around, seeing Gilinsky and I's clothes scattered everywhere.

I look at my skin, hickies evident everywhere, making me smile. I don't care what anyone says, Gilinsky is fucking amazing in bed.

"Thinking about last night?" A voice says behind me.

Jack's laying with his arms tucked under his head as he smiles at me. He does a quick stretch and reaches up, kissing my back a few times and then makes his way up to my lips.

"The way you make me feel is unbelievable, bri." He states and I smile.

"I could tell by all those rounds we did."

He starts to chuckle, blushing as he turns away.

"That was the most we've ever done. At least was like six." He says.

"Felt like twenty." I laugh, reaching forward to peck his lips again.

•••

"Finally, you came down." Sammy says as i walk over to the table where everyone's sitting.

I look over at the breakfast buffet, ready to eat.

I go get a plate and come back, making my way to the end.

"What took you so long, we've been down here for like an hour." Johnson asks.

"I had to shower and shit. I'm here now that's all that matters." I say, stuffing my face with toast.

I look up, making eye contact with Gilinsky. He winks at me then goes back to eating.

Just then I notice Hayes walking out the elevator and my fork drops.

I think back to last night, when Hayes came to our room, finding me and Jack in what's suppose to be hayes and I's bed. Him yelling from the bottom of his heart then leaving, slamming the door behind him.

My eyes go wide and I quickly look around for somewhere to go. I look at Jack, my heart beating fast. I don't know what Hayes will do in a moment like this. I'm expecting him to yell at me some more, but not in front of everyone like this.

"You okay, bri?" Sammy asks from the other side of the table.

My throat runs dry as all i can do is nod as Hayes approaches the table.

"What's up guys." He says, finally walking up.

I avoid looking at him, turning my head in the other direction.

"Damn, you slept in too?" Asks Nate.

"Nah, i barely got any sleep last night." Hayes states and he looks obviously tired.

"Tuff." Gilinsky mumbles under his breath making me and Hayes give him a dirty look.

"Fuck off, G." Hayes states, pulling out a chair to sit.

"And if i don't?"

"Jack!" I whisper across the table to him.

"Look bro, I'm trying to me fucking calm but you're making me even more pissed. I will fuck you up right here and now don't try me." Hayes yells loudly.

"Please tell me y'all aren't gonna fight right now, it's too fucking early." Jess rolls her
eyes.

"Guys chill, what the hell." Johnson states.