077

"Not even gonna acknowledge her to be honest." I tell Gilinsky as we wait for the keys to the motor scooters.

"That's probably best. There's no need for these fights to start while we're here." He smiles and I nod, glaring over at Jess once again.

The fact that she's so stubborn annoys me because she can't even genuinely apologize for her mistakes.

"Ok folks, five motor scooters keys ready to go." The guys finally comes back after processing out paperwork.

He gives out the keys and then takes us outside to show us which ones ours.

Hayes and I end up getting the keys to a pretty light blue one that not only fits two, but has a trunk in the back.

We go over to it, observing while the others get taken to there's.

"This shit is nice. I can't wait to ride." I say aloud, running my hand along the shiny bike.

Hayes walks up behind me, his arms wrapping around my waist.

"That's not the only thing you'll be riding today." He whispers in my ear, gently leaving a kiss on it as well.

I smirk, starting to wiggle my ass a little since it lays right on top of his crotch.

Nate's pov

"Damn, little bro be wildin." Nash says, motioning towards bri and Hayes.

We watching as Bri starts to grind her hips into Hayes, him turning her around as he starts to make out with her.

"I'm confused to what's going on with them two." I say observing as well.

"They're not dating according to them." Gilinsky says, walking up.

"Well they act like they are. What if they're just not telling us."

"Then that's just what they decided to do. It really doesn't concern us." Johnson joins in.

"As their friends they shouldn't want to hide anything from us though." I shrug.

"As if either one or them would want to tell us anything with all the shit we've done; especially to bri." Johnson says.

We all glare over at him, causing him to shrug as he walks away back to his bike.

I turn my bead back to bri and Hayes, watching the sparkle in their eyes as they talk to each other.

I sigh, reaching into my pocket. "I'll be back, I need to smoke." I tell the others, walking away before they can abject.

•••

"Midday fancy dinning." Swazz states as we all sit down.

A waiter makes his way over to us, setting down a couple baskets of bread sticks.

He takes our drink orders and then disappears again.

"How did we end up here, I thought we were just gonna go eat a a local bar or something." Jess asks the group.

"No one could decide, so we came somewhere that has everything."

"I don't think Cheesecake Factory has everything, just a couple of good options." Johnson states from across the table.

I roll my eyes at him. I catch myself peering over at bri and Hayes, who sit at the other end of the table, Bri's hand clearly rubbing up and down his thigh.

It makes me think back to the day she got in trouble with her parents, while I was over for dinner. How she rubbed my thigh as well, turning me on under her touch.

"Nate?" Jess gains my attention as my eyes shift to her.

"Yeah?"

"What do you want, everyone's already ordered."

I look up seeing the waiter beside me. "Oh, uh, I want the steak with mash potatoes please." I tell him and he nods, taking up my menu.

"It should be out shortly." He says and we all thank him.

My eyes shift, once again, back to bri, but this time I find two empty chairs.

I scan around the room.

"Where'd they go?" I mumble to myself.

"Bri went to the bathroom and I don't know where Hayes disappeared to." Gilinsky states lowly to me.

I shift in my chair, taking a sip of my drink as I nod, trying not to make it obvious.

Bri's pov

"Hayes, what are you-" I say as he crashes his lips against mine.

His hands reach under my thighs as he pulls me on to the countertop.

He disconnects his lips from mines to start kissing my neck.

"Hayes, we're in a fucking bathroom." I whisper, not really wanting him to stop though.

"So?" His hand slips behind my neck, pushing my face back to his.

I open my eyes looking around. There seems to be no one in here, and there's a lock on the door.

I push against his chest, making him back off.

"The door, lock the door." I say out of breathe from the kiss.

He smirks, going over to the door and locking it. When he returns, he slides his hands up my shirt, pulling me by my waist.

I reach for his pants, unbuckling them as he does the same to me.

When we finally get all the unnecessary fabrics out the way, he aligns himself up, pushing into me.

"Fuck." I moan, my eyes sealed shut.

He strokes in and out, cursing to himself. "Shit, bri. I'm already feel like I'm gonna cum." He states.

I run my hands through his hair, pulling the ends.

"Please don't fucking stop, Hayes." I beg, sucking the sides of his neck.

He picks me up from the counter and turns us to the wall. Pushing me against it, his thrust become faster as he's trying to keep a pace going.

Just then there's a bang on the door. "Hello, other people also have to use the fucking bathroom." The girl says and I look at Hayes.

He's concentrated, fully pleasing himself with my body.

I try my hardest to keep him flushed by sucking his neck, and running my hands in his hair.

I keep leaving his neck to go make out with him, until he pulls away swiftly, groaning loudly.

His thrust become slow and sloppy and he pulls out quickly, cumming on my thighs.

I smirk at him, and set my feet back on the ground.

He goes into a stall, bringing back toilet paper to wipe off my thigh.

We clean up the knocked down shit and fix our clothes before making our way to the door.

I unlock and open it, revealing jess in the doorway.

"Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me. I stood here and almost peed myself because you guys wanted to have a quickie in the women's bathroom?" She says, pissed off.

"All this time you're standing her complaining, you could've went inside and peed." Hayes shrugs and her jaw drops.

"Oh, fuck you." She pushes through us, going inside.

Hayes grabs ahold of my hands, walking us out the doorway before anyone else can see. We make our way back to the table, just in time for the food as the waiter starts bringing dishes by twos.

We sit down and I smile up at him. This is what I like about Hayes, he keeps me on my toes and im guaranteed to never get bored with him by my side.

"Wow, this looks so fucking good." I say aloud and everyone chuckles a little.