080

My hand strokes his face gently as I watch his body rise and fall in his sleep.

He looks so peaceful.

"We should've been together since the beginning." I whisper to him, even though I know he can't hear me.

My hand runs through his hair, making it even more messy.

"It's always been you. I love you." I say, before leaning in and kissing his forehead.

I turn, sliding out of the bed and standing.

I cover my breast with one arm as I bend down, picking up my clothes.

I slip into a random t-shirt that I find on the floor. It droops down around me, seeming like a dress on me.

I quietly pick up the rest of my things, tip toeing to the door, leaving swiftly.

I exit his room, looking around the hallway. I have no idea which room I'm coming out of or what room is mine. This hangover is already getting to me.

I start walking down the hallway, rubbing my eyes sleepily.

I hear a door that I just passed creak open but I don't think too much of it until I'm being spun around by a grip on my arm.

"Bri?" Gilinsky says.

I look him up and I try focusing on him face, because my vision is so blurry.

"You okay?" He asks, holding onto me to keep me stable.

"Yeah, I just-" I say but I can't seem to find the words to say.

He takes notices of my struggle and then laces our fingers together.

"Come on, let's go down and get some breakfast." He states, leading us to the elevator.

We make it downstairs to the dinning hall, where the hotel has set up a breakfast buffet.

We head towards it and start making our plates then we head to a booth to sit.

Once we sit down I stare at the plate in front of
me. I reach for my toast, taking a bite.

"So, how was your night?" Gilinsky asks and my head rises upward.

"It was okay. Nothing special." I shrug.

He nods his head a little, and smirks to himself as if he's withholding something from me.

"What?" I say.

"I mean I already know you slept with someone last night. It's just kinda funny how you not telling me straight up." His smile fades the more he thinks about it, causing him to come across as pissed.

"I didn't sleep with anyone, Gilinsky."

"Yeah, sure." He sighs, continuing to eat his food.

I grab ahold of his hand, caressing it with my own to get his attention.

"The only person I ever sleep with in times like this is you, Jack. So like I said, I didn't sleep with anyone." I tell him, starring right into his eyes with every word.

"Ok ok, I believe you." He clears his throat, picking up his fork again, but with his other hand so he doesn't let go of mine.

His finger runs along the back of mine and motions toward my plate.

"Eat up, it'll help with the hangover." He states.

I smile at him, even though he's no longer looking. He's always been so caring towards me.

I sigh, picking up a fork with my other hand, beginning to eat.

•••

I slightly push against the door, letting it open as I begin to walk inside.