056

"Oh my god." I moan as G continues to eat me out.

I feel my legs start to shake and my hands fumble their way down to his hair, pulling roughly as my head falls back.

His pace weakens as he disconnects from my heat. He places kisses on my neck, slightly sucking, and then my lips. I watch him as he leans over to his nightstand and pulls out a condom.

He pulls away, putting the condom on as he lines himself at my entrance. His hands lay on top of mine, pushing them above my head as he slowly begins to thrust in and out.

I moan lowly, my eyes shutting from the exclusionary pain. He kisses my lips softly, telling me to push through.

After a couple of thrust, pleasure washes over me and his pace fastens.

He pounds into me, letting go of my arms to hold the headboard for support.

Once he does, I feel him hit my core every time. My hands make my way to him back, where my nails draw up and down, clearly leaving marks.

"Fuck, you're so tight." He whispers, kissing my earlobe.

I gasp as his hand reaches up to cup my breast, also giving my nipple a squeeze. He sucks seductively, making eye contact as he does so.

"Scream me name for me, babygirl." He demands in my ear, my g-spot constantly being hit.

I gulp as I lick my chap lips. He seriously is gonna be the death of me.

"Jack." I moan and he grips the side my waist tightly and painfully. I watch as his eyes turn a darker shade, pure lust taking over him.

"Wrong."

My moans continue to grow louder and louder.

His tongue swipes across my neck, sucking harshly.

"Daddy." I moan again and I feel him smirk.

"Say it again."

"D-daddy." I scream louder and he continues to push into me.

"Fuck." He grunts, not stopping.

I grabbed his shoulders to steady my body, while my legs instinctively wrapped around his waist, bringing him closer.

The sound of our skin clapping was enough to make my back arch and leave even more scratch marks on his.

"Harder." I whispered, and he smirked down at me.

"You're so fucking wet, bri." He grunts.

My mouth opens to moan, but nothing escapes my lips. With my eyes squeezed shut, I lay there taking his full length.

I know I'm close, I can feel it.

"Baby, I-" I start but he shushes me by kissing my lips.

I feel myself hit my climax and with a few slow and sloppy thrust after, he does too.

•••

"You're so hot."

I look up from the dresser at G who's changing the sheets. I smile, pushing my hair out my face.

I smirk as my grip on the towel loosens and I let the towel drop, revealing my naked body. I walk pass him, going to his closet, his eyes following me intensely.

"Don't tease me." He barks and I laugh as I keep walking.

After finding something of his to wear, I come back out.

He lays there on his back, with his arms behind his head.

I climb on the newly made bed and lay on my stomach, my arms balancing my head on his chest.

"So I guess this means you're not mad at me anymore?" I blurt out, staring at his eyes.

He wraps his arm around me and I smile.

"You're to cute to stay mad at."

I sigh and pull the blanket over my cold legs, considering I only have on one of his hoodies.

"You say that now, but it won't last."

He rolls his eyes and remove his arm from me. "Why'd you do that?" He says, slightly pulling his body from under me.

I reposition myself, fully sitting up as I look down at him.

"Do what?" My brows furrow.

"We just had great makeup sex and a great shower. We were fucking happy and then you had to come over here with some more bullshit, bri. It's like you don't wanna be a happy couple."

"I wasn't trying to start anything, though! I was just stating that this is the shit we constantly do, jack. We fight, we make up, we hook up, then we're happy for about a week or two then it all starts again. It's just not healthy!" I scream, tears flowing down my face.

I've been feeling like this for a while and I think I just feel overwhelmed at the fact I'm actually telling him.

"Well you make me happy, but if I no longer do the sam for you, you're more than welcome to break up with me. I'm not forcing you to stay with me." He gets up and heads for the door.

I follow him and pull his arm. "I'm sorry. You know what, forget I said anything. I don't wanna fight so let's pretend this never happened." I whisper and he kisses me.

"There's only so many times we can just ignore our problems." He states as he pulls away.