043

"What are you doing here?" Johnson says as he opens the door.

I push pass him as I walk inside.

"Gilinsky isn't here and even if he was, I'm sure as hell he wouldn't want to see you." He says as he closes the door behind me.

"Oh that's perfect because I'm here to talk to you, Johnson."

His eyes widen slightly, but they quickly undilate.

"What could you possibly have to talk to me about?" He questions and I roll my eyes.

"Oh I don't know, maybe the way you've been treating my fucking sister?" I say sarcastically.

He sighs as he walks back over to the door. "I don't wanna talk about that right now, so please just leave."

"I just want you to tell me, for a single fucking second, how you think it's okay that you did what you did to her." I start and he opens his mouth to speak but I wave my hand around.

"Why you think it's ok to treat any woman with that kind of disrespect. What was it, really, tell me; was Claudia more easy? Did Claudia give you what you wanted quicker than Jess did because Jess has more respect and self love for herself? Are you butt hurt that Taylor was ahead of you for the longest time, so now you're trying to put Claudia ahead of her?" I continue and he rolls his eyes.

"Why would Claudia be ahead of her? Who said she was even on the fucking list?"

"I did, because I know sure as hell you're not over her that quickly, so stop fronting." I say and he scoffs. "You're disgusting and so pitiful. I look down on you, Johnson. I just don't understand why you'd act like that. You've never acted like that before!"

"Well," he starts but I interrupt.

"No, just no. Think about how degrading you are and how you've shifted from having a fucking heart, to just messing with a plastic hoe that you call your girlfriend." I keep going.

Just then he pulls my arm, switching out places just so he can push me against the door. His chest lays against my breast as my breathing hitches.

"It doesn't matter why it happened, okay? It just happened! And she wasn't easy, no girl is these days. Fuck, you've had a thing with almost all my friends and it's still not easy for me to get a chance with you." He says harshly and i feel his chest harden against mine.

I avoid looking into his eyes for the longest, but when I do, I instantly regret it.

I take a quick glance at his pink lips and I guess he notices when he pushes my back so that I'm closer to him, kissing me in the same motion.

I try stopping it, but he just keeps pushing my head forward. After a while I give up and enjoy the mini make out sesh.

When we do pull apart, we're both breathing heavy. I part my lips to speak but I'm beaten.

"Wow."

Both our heads turn to find Claudia coming in from the patio door.

"Claudia it isn't what it looks like." Johnson quickly says and I just smirk.

"Well it looks like you guys were just making out." She says and before Johnson can respond, I nod my head.

"Then it is what it looks like." I say.

"Well that's perfect. I'll leave you guys to it. Call me when you get done baby." She says and my smirk instantly fades.

"Wait, what?" Johnson says and she just shrugs.

"Trust me, I know you're not into each, so Johnson do what you want with her. Kiss her, finger her, fuck her; I don't care. Just call me later." She then walks by us, out the front door.

When she's gone, I turn back to Johnson. "Nice self respecting girlfriend you got there." I say sarcastically.

"Doesn't matter right now. Look, you can tell Jess I'm sorry but other than that, I have no other response to that situation anymore." He says and I scoff.

"Whatever Johnson, way to go on being a dick." I then go to front door and as I go to open it, Jack comes it, making the door hit me square in the face.

I fall back onto the floor, groaning in pain. "Oh, shit." Gilinsky says as he kneels down next to me. "Are you okay?"

I hold my head in pain as I nod. Johnson comes on the other side of me and they both help me up. When I stand, I'm facing jack and I look up to meet eyes with him.

We stare at each other for like ten seconds and that when my head starts to spin.

"I feel," I start as my hand grabs onto Gilinsky's shoulder for support.

"What? What's the matter?" Johnson asks.

"I feel dizzy and ever-everything is blurry." I whisper and before I can fully process what I just said, I feel jacks arms scoop me up and take me to the couch. He lies me down and then brings me a glass of water.

"Baby?" He says and I blink at him.

"I'm fine, sitting down really helped." I respond and he nods.

•••

I open my eyes, looking around as I observe the room I'm in.

How did I get in Jack's room?

I get out of bed, walking to his bathroom. I find him in there shaving his stubble.

"Hey." I whisper and he looks over at me, just noticing I'm in the doorway.

"Hey, your awake."

"Yeah." I awkwardly look down, not wanting to make unneeded eye contact.

"Sorry again for hitting you with the door." He says and I just shake it off.

"It's fine, it was an accident."

"I'm also sorry for what I said the other night." He whispers and I sigh.

"No I'm sorry. For kissing nash and forgiving Sam so easily. I understand how much stress that could've put on you."

"Yeah, it did. That's why I lashed out on you, but it still doesn't make it right. And I shouldn't have been acting rude towards you for those couple of days before all this shit. I guess I was just in my feelings and I didn't know what to do but push you out." He walks nears me and reaches for my hand.

When he grabs it, he pulls me closer for a hug. I hug him back, happy that he apologized first because with both of us being so stubborn, this fight could've lasted a lot longer.

When I pull away, he glances at my head. "Damn, it left a knot on your forehead." He says touching it. Pain rushes through my head. I turn to look in the mirror to find the small, red swollen area and I rub it a little.

"It's fine, it'll go away in a few days." I say and he smiles.