083

"That little stunt you pulled wasn't fucking cute." I tell him, closing the door behind me.

He continues walking ahead  of me towards the bed.

"Hayes was literally right beside me. Do you know what could've happen if he saw!"

"Or if Jess saw!" I continue.

He sits on the edge, trying to kick off his shoes.

"Nate?" I say, wanting his full attention.

He looks up for a sec, then continues untying his shoes.

"So you have nothing to say?"

"I do have something to say; shut the fuck up." He says bluntly and my eyes go wide.

"Excuse me?"

When he finishes with his shoes, he stands up, walking towards me.

"You're complaining about nonsense. No one saw and you got a good finger fuck out of it. No big deal." He shrugs.

"But-"

He interrupts me by kissing me, slowly.

When he pulls away, he's smirking at me.

"Now tell me you didn't like that." He whispers.

I remain silent, looking down at my feet.

"Exactly. Now tell me you didn't like what happened during the movie last night." He continues.

I look up, opening my mouth. "I didn't like how you went about it."

"That wasn't my question. Did you like what happened in general?"

I stare at him, thinking to myself on how i should answer this.

"And don't lie, i already have your moans on record. And the fact i made you cum." He says again, bluntly.

I sigh, figuring i should just let it go. He obviously doesn't care enough.

"Fine, forget it." i state, turning to head back out the door since he won't take me seriously.

He reaches out, turning my body back around.

He grabs ahold of my face, pulling me in for another kiss.

His hands slip under my thighs, pulling me up against the wall as he comes closer between my legs.

"Nate, we cant. Not again." i whisper, my breathing heavy from our make out.

"Please, just one last time." He states, kissing the sides of my neck, trying to persuade me.

"Fuck." i whisper to myself.

His hands work their way to the button on my jeans. As he gets them unbuttoned, he pushes them down slightly.

He brings his hand to my neck, making me look at him.

"I need you to tell me it's okay. I'm not going to make you do anything you don't wanna do." He tells me, returning to kissing my neck.

With his other hand he begins to gently rub the outside of my underwear.

I moan, the pressure taking over me. This shit is becoming intense.

"Come on, baby." He pleads and i eventually nod my head, telling him it's okay.

He wastes no time, fully taking off my pants and then proceeds to carry me to his bed.

•••

"Hello?" i reach up, answering my phone.

"Hey, where are you?" Hayes asks.

I look up at Nate, who's running his fingers through my hair as his other arm drapes over my naked body under the covers.