055

"I've never felt so disrespected in my life."

"I know we all fucked up, but we were just looking out for you." He states.

"Why wouldn't you tell me weed was actually becoming a problem?" I ask Nate and he sighs.

"Weed has always been a problem."

"But it's worst now. It's affecting your health, Nathan. You could seriously be in danger. What if they run these stupid test on you and you get told you have this serious health problem going on and you-"

"I what? Die? Get told I have cancer or some shit? I'm not going anywhere bri, don't even talk like that." He says sternly.

"But you don't fucking know that! They told you something was wrong and here you are still smoking. You smoke everyday Nate and it's starting to take a tole on your body and you act as if you don't care at all."

"You let Gilinsky make your life tragic and you act like you don't even care at all." He tilts his head downward, avoiding eye contact.

"That's not hurting me though. He's not putting my life on the line, so don't try to compare our situations."

I look away for a second trying to comprehend everything.

"I don't wanna loose you. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. You're the only one that's always there for me; every single time, Nate." I speak up.

He looks up and stares me in the eyes.

"I promise, you won't loose me." He softly says.

We stare at each other for a few seconds and his eyes shift down to my lips. He starts leaning in and for some odd reason, I don't pull away.

He kisses me slowly, yet passionately. The kiss last a few seconds and then I pull away.

He looks at me again and comes closer, kissing me once more.

My body falls back onto the mattress, him hovering over me. He slightly pulls away and he stares down at me.

"I'm not gonna force you to do anything. Tell me if you wanna stop." He says softly and I gulp.

I want to, if I'm being honest, but I know what's right. I'm not a cheater.

"I'm with G, Nate."

He sighs and pulls his body away, sitting back in the previous position. I lean forward and move my hair out my face.

"When will you realize he's not good for you?" He says quietly and I roll my eyes.

"Ether way, he's my boyfriend. And I'm not a cheater." I tell him.

"Why do you keep saying that shit?" He snaps and I move back in a reaction.

"Keep saying what?"

"That you're not a cheater. No one accused you of being one so why have you been saying that so much lately?" He questions and I gulp again.

"I think it's for reinsurance to myself. I don't know really."

"Well until you finally listen to what everyone is telling you, I can't help you." He says, getting up slowly.

"I guess we'll talk later?" I say, now standing up too.

"Sure."

•••

Johnson's POV

I've came to the realization that I still like Jess. But I also have some feelings for bri, even though I know she won't give me a chance because of is close she is to Gilinsky.

The smarter choice would be to go out with Jess and just push my other feelings aside but neither option will be easy.

Bri will never look at me as more than a friend because of G and how hung up over each other they are, so that wouldn't be a easy option.

I've hurt Jess multiple times now, and claudia and Madison could be about to hurt her again soon, so I know she wouldn't just forgive me.

Honestly, I'm just very tired of being single. I want a real relationship. Someone I can be cute and cuddly with during the day, but rough and sexy with at night.

iMessage to Jess: I'm sorry, can we talk?

I watch as she reads it but doesn't say anything back. I get out my bed and grab my keys, walking about my door, where I run into bri coming up the stairs.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"To talk to Jess, you?"

"Gilinsky."

I roll my eyes at her statement, wishing I never asked. I sigh as I slowly shake my head at her.

"You'll never see what we're talking about if you won't even try." I say, walking pass her down the stairs.

•••

Bri's POV

"The amount of time and effort I put in you and now you're telling me you're starting to believe what they're saying about me? About us?" Gilinsky asks and I gulp.

"I didn't say I agreed with them."

"So why am I finding out from Johnson that you're kissing Nate, instead of from you?" He yells and I stand to walk inside.

"Where the fuck are you going?" He stands, following me to the door.

"Away from you. I'm not gonna sit here while you yell at-" I start but he interrupts me by kissing me.

At first I refuse, not kissing back, but then he grabs my waist, pulling my whole body to his, our chests slamming against each other.

I feel his hand slowly go down, giving my ass a squeeze, making me gasp. He takes the opportunity to slide his tongue in.

We keep kissing, him guiding our bodies toward the bed, without breaking it. He pulls apart for a split second, only to push me on the bed. He slowly grabs ahold of the waistband of my leggings, pulling them off. I smile as he climbs back up to my lips, kissing them again.

I tug at his shirt, wanting it off. He does so and as we continue to kiss, I unbuckle his belt and he pulls my hoodie over my head also.

We climb to the headboard of the bed, both of us left only in our undergarments. My skin tingles as his fingers drape my body, him hovering over me as well. He pulls away again, staring down at me.

"God, you're so beautiful." He whispers and begins leavings sloppy kisses starting at my jawline and continuing until he reaches the top of my underwear.

He seductively pulls them off and spreads my legs open with his large hands.

•••

Comment who you want people to be with!

Continuation of Smut in next chapter if you guys comment^