063

"You can't possibly be serious right now! Just shut the fuck up, Gilinsky! We're tired of you're shit!" Jess screams and the rest of us watch her as she gets in his face.

He stands, pushing her out the way as he goes out the room, leaving the tension here.

Jess paces back and forth in front of us, thinking to herself.

We hear the door slam from upstairs, making me jump.

"Fuck this, I need some air." Jess states. "Nash, come smoke with me." She walks outside and I watch Nash get off the couch and follow her.

"Well damn." Sammy announces.

"This shit is getting out of hand. That's the fourth fight within these past two days!" Johnson says and I just blank out, biting onto my nail.

"You need to talk to them." Nate grips my thigh to gain my attention.

"What, why?"

"Because they're both important to your life, bri. It's your sister and your fucking boyfriend. You need to tell them this shit isn't okay."

"And this shit went from groupchat beef, to actually arguing in person. That shit isn't cool." Johnson stands, walking over to the couch.

"And it's mad annoying." Swazz mumbles.

"How am I suppose to fix this. They just don't like each other, point blank." I throw my hands up in defeat.

"I'm not a fan of Jess either, but you don't see me fighting with her." Nate chuckles.

"The fuck, you don't like either one of them." Sammy joins, making Nate shrug.

"True." He says.

"This isn't my problem. They can't deal with each other, that's not my fault." I huff, letting my back fall deeper into the comforter.

"If you don't fix this shit, I will." Nate stands, walking out the slide door to the backyard before I can abject.

"Whatever, do what you want."

Nate's POV

"Yo, jess." I say walking out, interrupting her and Nash laughing about something.

Her head turns, before she hands the blunt back to Nash and stands to come over to me.

"What? You here to pick a fight with me too, nate?" She states, crossing her arms in front of her.

"I may not be your biggest fan, but no, not this time. We need to talk though."

"About?"

"You and G. What's the fucking problem? Why are you guys always arguing now?" I ask her.

She rolls her eyes. "That's none of your concern."

"The fuck it is my concern!" My voice raises slightly, but I try hiding it.

"How, huh? Because your Bri's friend? Because you like her? Other than those two reasons, you don't relate to any of this and you know damn well your only trying to help to raise your chances with Bri. You don't give a fuck about me Nate."

I glance away from her, thinking in my head for a sec.

"I know Bri's in a relationship, so obviously those aren't my reasons. Y'all are fucking arguing in front of us all so your making it my problem. Just take my fucking advice and let me help, damn." I tell her.

"Sorry, I'm not taking advice from a fucking pothead. Get your life together before trying to help others." She runs her fingers through her hair, about to walk away from me, before I grab her forearm, making her groan.