037

Jess's POV

"Damn, you clean up nice." I compliment Swazz as I open the door.

"Only for you." He winks.

"Yo, excuse me." Bri says as she walks through us into the house.

"Her rude ass." Swazz says and I laugh while gesturing him to come in for a sec.

He steps in and I close the door.

"So, I'll be ready in like two minutes I have to go find my heels." I tell him and he nods.

"Did you eat all the brownies?" Bri asks and I nod.

"That's what happens when you stay with G while I'm home getting ready." I laugh.

"I'll be back." I tell Swazz as I run upstairs holding up the side of my dress.

I look under my bed and in my closest, in desperate need of my heels.

Knowing they're not in my room, I go search Bri's room, finding them in the corner of her bathroom. I slip them on and make my way back down stairs.

"He needs to tell her." I hear Bri say and Swazz agrees.

"He just doesn't wanna hurt her, but he's hurting her even more by holding it off."

"They must be serious, because he wouldn't be this hesitant to tell her over just a fling." Bri responds and I come fully downstairs.

"Who are you guys talking about? Is there a new relationship somewhere in the group?" I say and they just look at each other.

"Sammy!" Swazz yells and bri's head swings around and looks at him so fast.

"Sammy might be in a new relationship and could be scared to tell Bri." He continues and bri's eyebrows furrow as she rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, what he said. I guess."

"But if he was just flirting with you, why would he be in a new relationship? And why were you guys talking in third person if it's about Bri?" I ask, confused as fuck.

"We'll talk about it later." Swazz says as he grabs my hand. "Gotta hurry or we'll be late."

I nod as I wave to Bri and walk to the car, where he opens the door for me. When he gets in, he looks at me, studying my body.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He says and I blush as i put my seat belt on.

He starts the starts the car and pulls out our drive way, intertwining our hands as he drives, leaving me with a small smile on my face.

•••

When we get to the event, we walk in with interviewers instantly swarming us.

With security's help, they lead us to the red carpet area, where our first picture is taken once we get into a pose.

"Okay, lets start." Says the first interviewer.
"So first off, it's nice to see you here Jess, and also you too Mr. Swazz." She continues.

"Thank you for inviting us." Swazz says and we both smile.

"We're glad to see you two together at an event, it was highly unexpected."

"Why?" I ask, curiosity taking over my lips.

"Well, we heard from sources that you may have been having a relationship with Jack Johnson or Taylor Caniff, but we stand corrected." She smiles and other press behind her nod in agreement.

"Swazz is my date for the evening and as for me and the others you listed out, we're just friends." I fakely smile.

I hate how they always get in any slightly famous person's business. I don't even know how they found that out, I barely have fans.