050

"Johnson, I thought you were taking me home?"

"We are home." He smiles and steps out the car, coming around to open the passenger door for me.

"I don't live with you guys." I laugh as we make our way inside. We walk up stairs to his room and he turns the light on as I jump on his bed.

My face crashes with his comforter. I feel him pull my heels and the unzip my dress in the back.

"Come on. Stand up." He instructs. When I do so he finishes unzipping my dress and I push it off, watching it clash to the ground.

I step out of it, leaving me in my bra and underwear. I walk pass him, grabbing a makeup wipe from my purse and begin to rub my face.

I go into his bathroom and wash my face with some water and he hands me a rag to dry off.

He then hands me a shirt of his and I slip it on.

"I'm gonna pass out any second." I laugh and I crawl to his bed, watching as he gets himself ready for bed and then comes stands beside the bed.

"I can sleep on the couch if you want the room to yourself."

"No, it's fine. You're my cuddle buddy anyways." I smile and he gets under the  comforter and wraps his arm around me, pulling me closer.

---

Gilinsky's POV

"Jess is fucking crazy. I can't believe she beat her ass." Sammy laughed and Hayes rolled his eyes.

"No she's fucking stupid. She could've got busted for drinking underage." He says.

"Johnson's gonna be pissed." I say as we walk in the front door.

"He's probably asleep upstairs. After dropping off Bri, he probably passed out."

"Yeah." I mumble and I make my way to my room for the night.

---

I slightly shift from hearing my door open. I peak over at the clock. 4:12 a.m.

"Jack? Are you awake." A small voice asked.

I sat up, looking over to find Bri in the doorway. It was hard to see in the dark, but her voice and her figure made it possible.

"I thought you went home? Come here."

She walks over to me, getting under the blanket. She faces me as her legs wrap around mine.

"I was sleeping with Johnson." She mumbles and I feel my jaw clench. I know she wouldn't cheat on me with him but just the fact that I know he has feelings for her makes me upset when they're alone.

"Oh." Is all I can manage to say.

She grips on my arms, signaling me to wrap them around her. She snuggles up into the crook of my neck and after a while I hear her light snores.

---
"Did you guys fuck?"

"Nah, she was exhausted." Johnson laughs.