079

"Let's be clear about something. This is not us getting back together or hooking up. I'm just having a good time right now so I don't really need anymore bullshit." I tell him and he nods, smirking.

He waste no time, connecting our lips, starting up our make out. While so, we keep dancing, me swaying my hips against him.

We pull apart, and I glare at him.

"Jack fucking Gilinsky." I whisper, shaking my head.

"You always find you're way back to me." I continue.

"Because I love you." He kisses me once more.

I reach up. "Let's go back to the hotel. Just me and you." I smirk up at him, but he sighs.

"We can't, bri. You're clearly drunk, you're not in the right state of mind right now." He says, making my brows furrow.

"Are you seriously turning me down right now. I want you and you want me, like what's the problem, jack."

"The problem is that you only want me because you and Hayes got in a fight and you're drunk. I don't want you to fuck up what you have going just because you're being vulnerable right now." He tells me.

"I don't care about anything I have going on I just want you." I mumble.

"It's what's best. Trust me, you'll thank me in the morning." With that he backs away and starts walking in another direction, leaving me standing all alone.

I sigh as I begin to push through the surrounding people.

I make my way back to the bar, hoping that the intake of more alcohol will lighten my mood and the fact that I just got rejected.

"Back already?" The bartender states and I smile.

"I just couldn't stay away from you." I laugh. He gets out his shaker, starting to mix the same foreign ingredients as earlier, remembering them completely.

He finishes it and pours it into a glass setting it down in front of me.

My eyes light up at the beautiful sight, before I feel someone sit next to me.

"What drink is that?" Nate asks, as he joins me.

"The bri drink." I giggle, which makes him smile.

"Are you being for real?"

"Yeah deadass, he named it after me." I say pointing to the bartender who's helping someone across from us.

He nods his head in approval, then raisies his hand.

The bartender comes back and Nate tells him he'll like to try the "bri drink."

The guy whips it up again, then dashes as he has more people to help.

Nate reaches forward and takes a small sip, realizing he likes it and then chugs the rest.

"God damn, that's good as hell. You can't even taste the alcohol." He states. He then reaches and grabs the pitcher, pouring himself another glass.