084

Warning: Sexual Content Ahead !!!

"We can't keep doing this." I state as he continues to kiss up my neck.

"Why not? We're both having a good time. No harm done." He says, his hands moving slowly as he undoes my jean button.

"There is harm done, Nate. You're cheating and i basically am too. It just isn't-" He silences me by sticking his fingers down my pants, starting those weakening motions.

"Fuxk" I moan out of satisfaction.

"Don't think about that shit right now. Just think about what i'm doing to you, how good i'm making you feel." He leaves a nibble on my ear.

My throat hitches, as my chest then starts rising and falling fast.

"Control your breathing, babygirl. Its okay, my fingers aren't going anywhere."

I nod in understanding, trying to calm myself like he instructed.

Sooner or later, he brings me to my highest point, my legs shaking in desperation for him to stop.

"Oh my god!" I scream, my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

He smirks, pulling out his fingers. He sticks them in his mouth, while looking right at me.

He gets up, going to the bathroom to start the shower up.

"That was the last time." I say aloud.

He peeks out the door, laughing at my comment.

"No it wasn't."

"Yeah the fuck it was. We can't keep doing this Nate. I feel like a terrible ass person." I tell him.

"You're saying one thing, but your body says something else." He states, coming back out with no clothes on.

My eyes direct to his dick as i bite my lip. I quickly glance back up to his eyes, trying to maintain focus.

He pulls ahold of my arm, smirking at me. "Come take a shower with me."

I shake my head no. I've made up my mind. This can't keep going on.

"Thanks, but I meant what I said. Maybe if you weren't in a relationship and I wasn't doing what i'm doing with Hayes it could be different, but no. This has to end." I peck his cheek, standing up as I pass him to head to the door.

"But Bri-"

"See you later Nate." I state, walking out.

•••

I look at myself in the mirror, crying from frustration.

I've taken two showers, scrubbing so hard to try to get the psychological dirt off my body.

I just want all the guilt i'm having from Nate to go away, but it just won't.

Hayes is such a good person, and I'm fucking destroying everything good that's happening over someone that's already had their fair chance.

I sink to the floor, resting my head in my hands.

Why am i like this? Why can't i just be happy with the one person i have instead of having to treat him like shit like everyone else has done to me?

Hayes is the type of person I could love forever. He's husband material.

But Nate? Nate is already someone ill love forever, just because of our history we have together. He's the light to my little world no matter what.

Just then, there's a knock on the hotel door. I stand up, wrapping the towel around me, assuming it's just Hayes who forgot his key or something.

I open it to Jack as he smiles when he sees me.