Dirty Little Secret

Kayla's POV

It was morning, 5:16 to be exact. I was still tired, until I realized whose room I was in. I remembered what had happened last night...

<FLASHBACK>

I was laying in bed waiting for Niall to climb in bed. I was going to try to sleep, until I saw Niall in only boxers. "Your such a tease, Ni." I whined. "Oh, am I now?" He asks me being quite kinky may I add. Mal's music she was listening to now wasn't helping my dirty deed like mood either. The clothes I had on wasn't helping the look Niall was giving me. I had on a kinda tight tank top, and boxer like girl underwear. "Do you...?" I trailed off looking down slightly. I felt his hand under my chin pulling my face up to look him in the eye. "Do I, what?" He asked me. "I know what I want, and I know you want it too." I whispered in his ear. He shivered, I liked that I had that kind of effect on him.

I leaned up and whispered in his ear, "Let's go all the way." He kissed my neck sucking at the skin. His hand slid under my tank top and felt around. He slid it off in one swift move. I moaned as he started kissing down my body, sucking at the skin. I ripped his boxers off and his member broke out. I could feel how wet I was and I'm sure he could see. He ripped my panties off leaving both of us butt naked.

He climbed on top of me and moved his face to in-between my legs. He placed it right, basically onto of my vagina. His tongue entered my clit and started swirling around. I moaned as his tongue hit my area. I groaned super loudly as he continued to hit it. He moved his head away and positioned his member with my entrance. He pushed in slowly and when he was fully in, stopped so I could adjust.

"Go." I groaned and he started thrusting in and out. Before long we were both moaning each other's names. I felt my orgasm build up in the pit of my stomach. I soon rode out my orgasm and his thrusts got sloppier until he came inside of me. He pulled out and kissed my shoulder before wrapping an arm around my waist and snuggling into each other.

<END OF FLASHBACK>

I look over at Niall, who is laying down with his head cuddled up to my neck. I was laying on his chest, looking at his face. Of course he was sleeping, but it wasn't that weird. Ya know how in those movies, after THE scene happens and they wake up, the next morning and just kinda stare at whichever significant other is asleep? That's what I was doing... until Niall woke up. "Morning Ni." I say cuddling into him even more. "Morning love." Niall says in his hot sexy morning voice.

~~~~~~~~¿~~~~~~~

This was Kayla. Not me. Please don't yell at me.

She did have me write the second paragraph down of the flashback.

Here is the playlist for this chapter and basically the whole book:

1. Dirty little secret

2. Candy land

3. Innocent High

4. Sexting

5. Virginity

6. Give me everything

7. BOTDF's Epic album

8. Arctic Monkey's AM (2013) album