Freddy

After work, I drove to Summer's house. I knock on the door and wait for someone to open. I am going to talk to Summer right now and straighten things out before tomorrow otherwise we'll have a big problem tomorrow night...and boths girls are very important to me and I don't want them to be sad anymore. They are both not listening and understanding each other, so I'm gonna do something about it.

Summer opens the door.
"What do you want?" she asks once she saw it was me. Her eyes were a little puffy, but pure anger was written all over Summer's face.

"I want you to listen to me," I say.

"No...," she said, and she tried to close the door, but I caught it right in time.
"Please, Summer," I beg.

"Fine...talk," she said, rolling her eyes.
"We're so sorry we didn't tell you, Summer. Tomika and I never purposefully tried to hurt anyone. Summer, we are your friends. We never thought that you would resent our feelings towards each other or anything, but Sum we were scared!" I start to rant.

"When I started to get feelings for T, things were difficult at the time -"

"You mean you were still dating me?" she cuts me off.

"Yeah... we thought you were going to hate us... we were scared and stupid," I say," we never meant to hurt you. I just hope you find it in your heart to forgive us, Summer. We really are so sorry," I say, then turn around and leave.