Freddy

The next morning, I woke up on a floaty. I got such a fright that I tipped over and landed in the water. Aparently, Tomika's dad thought it would be funny, and he didn't like the fact that Tomika and I were in the same pool bed, so in some freak way, he got me on a floaty.

"Freddy, get out of the water. We are gonna be late for school!" Zack says, helping me out of the water fully dressed in his school uniform.
I hear a bunch of laughing, and I see Tomika standing there laughing her head of.

"You think this is funny?" I ask.

"Don't touch me," she runs back inside.

"That's what I thought," I say, going inside and getting ready.

(TIME SKIP)

"Guys, a few nights ago, I uploaded a bunch of videos of us on our website," Lawrence says once we were all seated at a table. All of a sudden, a bunch of people came to our table.

"Your School of Rock! Oh my Gosh, we love you guys so much we have you CD," one girl says, and the others take out their CDs.

"Can you guys sign this for us?" a boy asks.

"Yeah, sure," Zack replies, and we all sign the CDs.

"See ya Freddy," a girl says flirty and winked.

"Hey, back off!" Tomika says, getting defensive, standing up, ready to rip her apart.

"Calm down," Summer pulls her down and hugs her,"shhh down, girl," she says, stroking her head.

"I'm no dog...." she says, angry wiggling out of Summers grip.

"Don't get so jelly then," Summer says back.

We got mobbed again by a bunch of other kids wanting autographs of pictures.

"Calm down, girls!" I try to tame the group of girls surrounding me. I could get used to this. After a while, I felt myself getting ripped away from the crowd, and then I was in Mr. Finns class.

"We have a lot of fans," I say.

"Is that lipstick?" Tomika says, walking to me.

"Where?" I say, touching my face.

"Everywhere!" she takes out a wetwipe from her bag and starts to wipe my face.

"Deténgase!" I try to shoo her away.

"I won't stop," she says.

"Tomika, you speak spanish?" Mr Finn says.

"Yep," she says.

I wrap my arm around her shoulders.
"I still can't believe you're dating," Mr Finn says.

"Yeah, yeah, fix," I say, looking at Tomika pointing to my hair, and she starts to fix it. I gave her a bunch of lessons in what to do so she knows.
We hear everyone gasp.

"She can touch your hair!" Zack says, shocked.

"You wouldn't let me do it," Lawrence says, hurt, and I just roll my eyes.

"Anyway, our fan base is rising fast. People are demanding shows, and we have a waiting list of people who want to book us for shows," Summer says, looking at her computer.

"That's awesome!" we all say.
"Mr Finn," Principal Mullens says, coming in.

"What is going on? I want answers right now," she says angrily.

Oh boy ....