Tomika

Later that night, I heard a knock on the door.

"What do you guys want?" I ask Summer.

I wasn't that mad at everybody at the moment. I cooled down.
"Sunday night bowling," Summer says with a hopeful smile.

"Fine," I say, and off we went to the bowling alley.

When we got there, Esmae and Kale were already there waiting for us, but they had weird looks on their faces.
"Hey, let's go to the movie rather. I hear there's this awesome new movie out," she says, standing in front of me, blocking me from going inside.

I see Kale whisper something into Summers' ear, and they stand on both sides of Esmae, blocking my way even more.
"Yep, movie, let's go!" Summer says, and she grabs my shoulders, spinning me around, pushing me towards the car.
"Okay, what is going on," I wiggle myself away from her, walking into the bowling alley, and then I see what they didn't want me to see.

There was Freddy and Eden sitting there drinking smoothies. When I talked to him, he said that he was busy washing his hair.
"Tomika... we can leave," Summer says.
"Nope, go pay for us. I'm gonna go greet my boyfriend," I say, walking them.

"Hey guys," I say, planting my butt right next to Freddy.
"T-Tomika," Freddy says, shocked.
I turn my body to look at him, and I glare at him.

I get up to leave, but then I got an idea. I know what will throw Freddy over the edge. Messing with his important stuff.

I run to where Summer and them are standing.
"Summer, I have a revenge plan, but I need you to keep Freddy here," I say.

"What are you gonna do?" she said.

"Nope I won't tell you, you'll tell Freddy," I say, and I grab her car keys and run.

"Those are my keys!" I hear her yell, but I'm basically already in her car driving away.

I drove to Freddy's and went to the side of the house where his bedroom window was. I climb up the side of his house and open his window. When I got into his room, I was greeted by his little sister sitting on his bed....oh boy.