Tomika

(Previously)
I drove to Freddy's and went to the side of the house where his bedroom window is. I climb up the side of his house and open his window. When I got into his room I was greeted by his little sister sitting on his bed....oh boy.
______________________________________

"Mika?" Kira said and I placed my finger on my lip.
"Shhh," I close the bedroom door,"where is your mommy?" I ask.
"She's cooking why are you here?" she asks coming to me hugging my legs.
"I need your brothers drumsticks," I say.
"In there," she pointed to the music closet.
"No the special ones," I say them she opened a secret door above his bed. It was blended into the wall and inside was a huge safe.
"I don't know the code," she said.
"It's 554321," I say and she types it in and the safe opens and she hands me the drumstics.
"Thank you," I say turning to the window to escape, but I turn to look at her.

"You can't tell anyone that I was here okay. Pinky promise," I held out my pinky and she eagerly hooks hers with mine.
"And you can play with the stuff in there," I say.
"Freddy told me to never play with his important stuff..." she says.
"I'm Freddys special friend and I say it's okay," I say and she smiles happily and I turn around and climb out of the window.

I send Summer a message telling her to stop stalling Freddy and that I was not going back. I drove straight to my house and climbed into my treehouse.

I feel very hurt and betrayed.
"Funny how the stars cross right and we don't even know why," I sing Sabrina Carpenters new song Why because I don't know why I am considering forgiving him already, but that's not me. He lied and he's gonna suffer without theres drumsticks I know it.

"Tomika..." my eldest brother says softly coming into my room and I replay the song. Yes, I have three brothers. He's name is Ethan he just got home after his road trip.

"Your upset because you only listen to pop songs when your upset," he says sitting on my bed.
I shrug and sit on my beanbag chair playing with my teddy bear. Don't judge me he's comforting.
"What's wrong? Do I have to get the ice cream?" he asks.
"No Ethan it's just...I hate Eden," I say angerly.
"She's living in this house," he says and I roll my eyes.
"She only got here today Mika, she's out with friends tonight what could she have done?" he asks.

"She's not out with a friend! She's out with MY boyfriend!" I say angerly.

I could see Ethans face turning all weirdly.

"Oohh...your..uhh....boyfriend," he says then there was silence for a while then he speaks up again,"that's bad I guess..."
"Ethan believe me or not, but she has a habit of ruining things for me, you know she does," I say.

"Oh my gosh, are those venom drumsticks. These are the brand new ones Tomika how did you get this?" he says, taking them off my little table.
"I stole them from Freddys special safe," I say, taking them from my brother.
"Look, dude, it's almost ten. I'm tired," I say, and he nods.
"Goodnight, Tomika," he kisses my cheek and leaves.

"Yep, thanks for the "talk, "I say falling back on my bed.