Freddy

I dropped off Eden at Tomika's, but not without feeling awful about what happened.

I parked my car and walked into the house.

"Freddy, look!" Kira comes running to me with her hair gelled up into every direction, and my eyes widen.

"Kira, you look... great," I say, and I take a wiff of her hair. That's my gel. I worked my butt off to buy it.

I ran to my room and I everything in my special safe on the floor and the safe wide open. I check for my drumsticks, and they're gone!

"Kira!!! Where are my sticks!" I ask. My blood is boiling by now.

"I don't have it!" she yells as she walks to me.

"Mom!" I call, and she runs to us.

"Tell her to give me my sticks!" I say angrily.

"I don't have it!" she yells back.

"Oh dear Kira, what did you do to your hair?!" my mother says.

"Mother my sticks," I say.

"I do not have it! And I didn't help anyone steal it!" she says.

"Freddy, does this stuff wash out with normal shampoo?" my mother says poking Kira's spiky hair.

"Who did you help steal my sticks!?" I say.

"I told you I didn't help anyone!" she sticks her tongue out at me and storms off.

"Mom..." I say.

"Sweety, I am not getting involved between you and your girlfriend," she says.

"Tomika, of course...wait... how would you -"

"I saw her car outside our house, and I had a feeling that you were in trouble," she said with a chuckle.

"Tomika might've broken them, and you're taking her side!" I say.

"I'm gonna give Kira a bath, and you'll figure out your own love life," she says, walking off laughing.

I take out my phone and try and call her, but no luck. I'm in so much trouble.