Freddy

"Bye," I say and end the call.

"Awww," I hear, and I wip around to see my mother standing there.

"Mom... how much of that did you hear?" I ask.

"Enough... My cute little boy," she ruffles my hair.

"No! Mother!" I shoo her away, trying to save my hair.

"I bet you let Tomika touch your hair," she says, wipping me with the wet disb rag in her hands.

"Mom!" I say laughing, and she laughs and walks back into the kitchen.

"I saw you two in the tree house!" she calls.

"You saw nothing!" I call back and then run to my room.

I was lying on my bed, just worrying about the whole Summer and Tomika thing. Why did Tomika ask if I talked to Summer? Summer must've said something.

I start to hear tick-tick sounds on my window. I opened my window and looked down to see Tomika very much out of breath.

"Come down!" she whisper-yells.

"Come up!" I throw down my rope latter. Climbing up into my room has become a habit of hers the past two months we've been dating (don't get filthy minds, guys, please).

When she reached the top of the window, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in the rest of the way.

"You can put me down now," she said, and I do put her down. She may have ended up falling on the floor.

She gets up off the floor and sits on my bed.

"You okay?" I ask, taking out some sodas from my mini fridge.

"Yes, my butt broke my fall," she says in a whisper voice.

"I mean with the whole Summer thing.
"Yeah, I'm okay, Summer and I have best friends again," she said, still whispering with a giant exited smile.

"Babe, that's great, but why are you whispering? My room is sort of soundproof," I say.

"Wow, your mom said yes to making your room sound proof?" she said turning on my stereo.

"Nope, I did it myself. There is something I need to do, though," I say.
"That is?" she says, taking a sip of her soda.

I take her soda out of her hand and place it on my desk alongside my own soda can.
"Hey, what are you do-" I cut her off by kissing her.

I feel her fingers running through my hair and my arms tighten around her waist. This is really nice. After a while, we hear someone clear their throats.
"I knew you let Tomika touch your hair," my mother says with a big smirk on her face.

Suddenly, Tomika pushes me away from her, causing me to fall back onto my butt.

"Mrs Huarta..." T says politely.

"Tomika," my mom says with a soft smile.

"Freddy and Tomika were kissing, mommy," my 5 year old little sister says, giggling.

"Would you guys like some snacks?" my mom asks.

"Yes please," Tomika says, exited. My mom just smiles and then leaves the room.

Tomika groans,"Again!"