Chapter 23- Breakup with no making up.

The rest of the night he went back to his usually self and was nice and not angry. Thank goddess. After dinner we went home and played the game of life with Lilly. Lilly beat us because she had the most money. It was funny because Jason kept landing on baby tiles and had two cars by the end of the game. I had only one kid in the game and Lilly also had one in the game. After that they went to bed and I hopped into mine with my phone. I watched some Jenna Marbles for an hour and went to sleep.

Monday morning...

I woke up and got dressed in a blue crop top and black leggings. I put a blue bow in my hair with a braid and went downstairs. I ate a yogurt and drank some milk. Lilly came downstairs and ate some cereal. When Jason came down he was in his usually black leather jacket and his spiky hair combed up.

Jason: "My hair goes up!" I laugh and sing the next line.

Winter: "My hair goes down!" We laugh and Lilly looks at us weird. "Omg magical mystical morning is awesome! Jason showed me a few of their songs." Lilly nods but still looks at us weirdly. Jason shrugs and comes to stand by me. "Hi."

Jason: "Hey. So let's go, your done eating right?"

Winter: "Yeah, just let me throw this container away." I throw it away and we leave.

Lilly doesn't think it's cool when we drop her off so she's going with their limo driver. We get to school and I get out of the car.

Winter: "Bye Jason! See you at dinner." I wave and he smiles at me.

Jason: "You sure you'll be okay without me taking you home after?"

Winter: "Yes Jason, I used to do it every day."

Jason: "Yeah well you also used to get bullied everyday." He mutters but I just wave again at him and leave.

The school day goes by fast and I hang out with Maria and Garret. They seem a little distant and awkward around each other but I don't say anything. After school I grab my bag and leave. I don't have much homework since we only have 2 more weeks of school so my bag is lighter than usually. I walk a block away from school and someone grabs my waist and pulls me into a hug.

Winter: "Omg! Who are you?!" I say yelling. The person turns me around and I see Mason. He's not wearing a smirk or anything devilish but I can see the dark glow in his eyes that make me want to run away whenever I see him. "What!" I yell at him. I'm so frustrated, why doesn't he just leave me alone?

Mason: "Let's make a deal, I will call Jason and pretend to be Garret. I'll ask him if he loves you. If he says yes I'll leave you alone forever but if he says no than you have to be my girlfriend for the rest of the year. Deal?" I thought about it for a second. He said he'll leave me alone forever, that would be awesome. I know it's early in our relationship but I know we both have strong feelings for each other so he going to say yes. I put out my hand.

Winter: "Deal, call him now."  He shakes my hand and dials the number than puts it on speaker phone.

Jason: "Hello?" Then Mason does an amazing impression of Garret.

Mason: "Hey man, it's Garret. I have a question." There is silence on the other line.

Jason: "Okay man, but this isn't your phone number."

Garret: "Yeah, I know. I'm at a friends house so I'm using his number."

Jason: "Oh, okay. Well fire away."

Mason: "Do you love Winter?" There was silence for a minute and then Jason finally replied.

Jason: "Um... no?" What?! What does he mean by "no?" that means I just lost. And that means another heartbreak. I told him don't let me down, but he just did. And it hurts, like hell. I'm so sad and confused right now that I take the phone from Mason.

Winter: "You know what Jason! That was the third time you let me down! First you kissed Clair! Than you were super rude at the restaurant and now this!!! What do you feel towards me?! Huh! I don't know if I can take it!!"

Jason: "Wait Winter, no please-"

Winter: "I-I can't take this."

Jason: "Whoever is there I know your not Garret but don't let Winter get her hands on any pills or sharp things!! Winter where are you?!" And with that I hang up. I handed Mason his phone.

Mason: "Sorry it went down that way but I warned you. He doesn't love you, your just another girl to him. But to me, you could be everything, and now you are." He stroked my left cheek and I felt disgusted at him touching me. I don't want to be with Mason but right now I'm not thinking clearly.

Winter: "I'm your girlfriend now. You'll probably be better than Jason." He smirked his evil grin.

Mason: "Oh yes I will babe." And he drove me to my house.

***Oh no! Why 😭! Mason is so evil, isn't he. Well now Mason and Winter are together, a really gross twist huh?
What will happen to Jason and Winter now?
Till next time!
Love ya!!!***