Chapter 35- I don't Understand

Jason's P.O.V-

Winter: "Oh my god." She stares at him in shock while he stands their looking like he's going to cry.

Man: "Listen, maybe us three can go and talk somewhere because I need to know my sisters fiancé right?"

Jason: "How do we know your telling the truth? What a second! Winter you never told me what happened to your brother." I look over at her and she's still standing their in shock not saying a word. I don't know what happened with them but she needs to reconnect with her brother. "Do you know the cafe on 51st street?" He nods. "Meet us there tomorrow at 11am."

Man: "Thank you." He walks off with a sad smile and gets in a car and leaves. I turn back to Winter who's watching his car leave.

Jason: "Winter, let's go inside." She nods but doesn't move so I take her hand and guide her inside. I tell her to go upstairs and sleep and she does. I'll talk about this in the morning but for now she should just get some rest. I go to where everyone is and they all look at me.

Maria: "Where's Winter?"

Jason: "She's going to bed early."

Sophia: "Oh, why honey?" They both look at me.

Jason: "I'll tell you later, but I think I'm hitting the hay too. Goodnight everybody and thanks dad for taking a video of me proposing." He smiles and nods. I go upstairs and knock on Winters door. She doesn't respond so I open it. I see her laying on top of her blankets staring at the ceiling. She has her pjs on though so that's good. I walk over and lay beside her. "Hi."

Winter: "I don't understand."

Jason: "You don't have to talk about it now, we can talk in the morning." She sits up and looks at me.

Winter: "No. I want to talk about it now." I sit up and put her on my lap.

Jason: "Ok. I'm listening." She wraps one of my arms around her and I smile and put both my arms around her waist.

Winter: "When I was 10 years old in my dads car with my dad and older brother who was 13. He was the best brother and my father was an amazing father. They both loved me so much.
We where in the car singing and I told my dad to turn the radio down because I had to say something. He looked down but dropped something so he tried to pick it up. Then I heard a smash, my ears started to ring and everything went black.
I was in a coma for 2 weeks but was ok. But when I woke up the doctor told me my dad and brother didn't make it... it was all my fault Jason. They died because of me. My mom blamed me which I thought I deserved but the therapist helped me realized I don't deserve it and she was just not a good parent. How? How could he be alive. His eyes look just like mine, his hair is the same color. He looks like a spinning image of my father when he was younger. But how? The doctor said he died." A tear slipped down her face. "But at the same time, I'm so happy he's alive. So... so happy." She smiled as another tear slipped down her face. I wiped the tear off her face and she leaned on me. "Thank you for listening. I've never told anyone that. Well except the therapist." I kissed her forehead.

Jason: "Of course my fiancé." She looked up at me and giggled. "What do you like that?"

Winter: "Yes, but I can't wait until it changes again."

Jason: "Me neither wife." She started giggling even more and then kissed me. I kissed her back and we sat their kissing for ten minutes.

And the rest of that night was history...

AKA Winter is no longer a virgin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and see my beautiful fiancé next to me. She is still sleeping. I look over at the clock and see it 9:45 I'll wake her up at 10 then since we need to leave at 10:45. I feel her snuggle up to me and I wrap my arms around her.