Chapter 34 - Back home

Winter's P.O.V-

I walk downstairs and see Sophia open the door. I put on a big smile which comes easily since I'm super happy to see Jason. The door opens and-

Oh. It's just Maria and Garret with the cake. I can't see the cake though since it's in a box thing from Dairy Queen. Jason's favorite cake is ice cream cake so that's what I wanted to get him. They are about to walk past me to put it in the fridge but I stop them.

Winter: "Wait! I want to see the cake to make sure it's perfect." I see a worried look on Garrets face but Maria's is completely normal.

Maria: "We already checked, it's fine. Plus it's a little melted so if we open it now some will spill out. It needs to freeze a little bit in the fridge."

Winter: "Good point. Okay just make sure it's alright in the fridge." They nod and leave. A minute later there's another knock on the door and it's-

John.

He walks in when Sophia opens it and puts his stuff down.

John: "Okay guys! I saw him driving over here so be prepared to say 'Welcome back' okay!" We nod and there's a knock at the door. Sophia opens it and it's-

This time it's Jason.

Everyone: "Welcome back!" He smiles and I notice what is on his left hand. His left hand doesn't have a cast but it's wrapped up in white cloth. I run over and hug him really tight. When I let go I take his hand and he winces.

Winter: "I'm sorry, what happened? I will hurt whoever did this to you!" Everyone chuckles when I say that.

Jason: "Relax snowflake, my hand is just strained. It was my fault so please don't hurt anyone." I blush and step back so he can hug everyone else. Once he's done saying hello to everyone me, Jason, Garret, and Maria go upstairs. When he sees his room he gasps and says thank you to us. Once we catch up and he tells us about his year we go downstairs for dinner. Once we are all full I see Maria, Garret, and Jason walk into the kitchen. They come out with cake. I can't see the top though.

Winter: "Guys?! He wasn't supposed to see it!" They all smile at each other.

Jason: "Correction, you weren't supposed to see it." He sets it down and I look at the cake. It has four words.

Will you marry me?

I stare at the cake in disbelief for about a minute and I feel a tap on my shoulder

I stare at the cake in disbelief for about a minute and I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look over to see Jason on one knee, with a ring in his hand. I put my hands over my mouth and look at him. Like literally just stare at him.

Jason: "Um... so is that a yes or no snowflake?" I start to cry.

Winter: "Yes Yes Yes!" He puts the ring on my finger and I kiss him. We stand their and kiss for a moment and then pull apart as everyone claps. I know we're only 19 but I love him so much and I feel it's meant to be in my heart. After everyone congratulates us Jason looks over at Garret.

Jason: "So Garry, when are you going to put a ring on it?" He blushes and looks away as Maria laughs.

We all hang out for awhile and then I hear the doorbell ring.

Winter: "I'll get it."

Jason: "Okay babe."

I walk over to the door and open it. There is a man in his early 20's that appears. He looks familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

Winter: "Hi, how may I help you?"

Man: "Are you Winter Anderson?"

Winter: "Why?"

Man: "I need to know if Winter Anderson lives here. I need to talk to her."

Winter: "Yes I am, who are you."

Man: "You might find this shocking but I can explain it all, can we go to a coffee shop or something to talk?"

Winter: "Um... excuse me? I don't even know who you are." His look changed from hopeful to sad. I felt an arm around my waist and immediately knew who it was.

Jason: "Who are you?"

Man: "Who are you?"

Jason: "I'm her fiancé, now it's your turn to answer." The mans expression looks shocked.

Man: "Y-Your fiancé?!"

Winter: "Just tell us who you are!"

Man: "How can you forget your own brother sis?"

Winter: "Oh my god."

***Woah! What! Her brother is here, do you believe him? But didn't he die in the car crash? Maybe, maybe not. Have a good day, or night, or whatever!
Until next time...
Love ya!!!***