Chapter 27- Remember

In the next week I start remembering more and I had a full crying session while I was in my shower when I remembered my dad and brother died. But the thing that made me remember the most things was when I looked at the picture of me and Jason that Lilly made. I love that picture and hate it at the same time. Once I remembered everything I asked Mason to meet me at the cafe by his house. I need to end this relationship, now.

It's a Monday morning and I walk into the cafe at 10 pm sharp with my white sweatshirt and white shorts. I see Mason already at a table texting or doing something on his phone. When I approach and sit down he doesn't even look up.

Winter: "Mason? I have to tell you something." He keeps staring at his phone. "Um... Mason!" I say louder and he looks up at me with a scowl.

Mason: "Why the hell was I kicked out of your goddamn house?! And then you didn't contact me for 4 days! And-" I cut his rant off.

Winter: "Listen Mason, the reason for us meeting up is that well... I'm breaking up with you." I say quickly and he looks at me like I just said something in a different language.

Mason: "Excuse me?" He narrows his eyes at me and I'm glad we're in a public place.

Winter: "I'm sorry Mason. Bye." I stand up and walk out but as soon as I turn the corner I see Mason grab my hand. I push his hand away and keep walking.

Mason: "You can't do that! Not to me!" I start running but he catches up quickly. He's about to get me when I run into someone.

Winter: "Oh I'm so sorry- oh. Garret please help me!" Garret looks at Mason who is 5 feet away from us. Garret pushes me behind him.

Garret: "Go away Mason."

Mason: "She's my girlfriend you a-hole."

Winter: "Not anymore!" I yell at him.

Mason: "ARG! Why you b*tch! Fine! Go back to Jason or whatever, but when he does those things again don't you dare come back to me!"

Winter: "I won't." I say firmly. I'm a little surprised I said that but he scowls and leaves. Garret turns to me.

Garret: "Hey Winter. So I'm guessing you remember everything now?"

Winter: "Yeah. I'm so sorry I blocked everyone out of my life before. Mason was manipulating me but it was still my own fault."

Garret: "It's alright Winter. Now come on, I'll give you a ride home." I nod and we leave.

Once we get to my house I thank Garret and he leaves. I walk into the house and go straight to Jason's room.

Knock knock...

He opens the door and our eyes meet immediately. He takes a step out into the hallway. I look down as my checks turn a light red.

Winter: "I broke up with Mason. And... and I'm sorry. For ya'know, shutting you and our friends out." He let's out a heavy sigh.

Jason: " I love you. And I'm sorry too." I look up in surprise.

Winter: "Y-You love me?"

Jason: "Of course I do Winter."

Winter: "Would you take me back?" I whisper.

Jason: "Yes Winter. Right here, right now." I look up at him smiling, then I whisper in his ear.

Winter: "I love you too."

And we kiss.

***NOT THE END!!! There will still be about 8 chapters so please continue reading!
Awww! They kissed and are back together! But what about Mason? He seemed pretty angry right?
Love ya!!***