Third Melody

JOLO FARRELL

"Hanggang dito na lang. Ang ganda na sana, bakit biglang nag-iba?🎶"

"Ikaw ba ang nagbago? O ako? O tayo? Baka tayo🎶"

"Hanggang dito na lang, hanggang dito na lang. Kung tunay ang paalam wag ka nang magparamdam dahil humihirap lang... hanggang dito na lang🎶"

I could feel my heart melting. I've never been this satisfied with my own song before. I stood up and approached her as she was leaving the recording room.

"Were you sad singing my song, Ms. Keira?"

She looked at me. Pain was written all over her face. Her eyes were full of sorrow. Now, I wish I didn't ask her that.

"Yes," she answered honestly anyway.

"I'm happy that you delivered my song that way. You really delivered the message through your emotions and I felt every pain, regret, and sorrow you wished to deliver but I don't mean to make you sad every time you'll sing my song. As you can see, I only write sad and sorrowful songs, songs that are for people who are broken, songs that are full of regret and pain," I said.

"I think I need your songs as of this time, sir. Sir Pete told me that I should let go of the pain I've been holding on to for years through your songs and I think... your music is the remedy to my pain," she said. I was taken aback by what she said.

My music is her remedy.

"I think your music can heal a broken heart, sir," she smiled. I wanted to ask her what made her this way. It seems like she's been in pain for a very long time and due to unknown reasons, I feel bad seeing her this way.

"Would you like some coffee?" I asked her. She was hesitant for a moment. I wonder what's going on in her mind but she's not someone who's easy to read.

"Sure," she answered and we went out for coffee.

KEIRA
~•~

"I was wondering why you're so sad," biglang sabi ni Sir Jolo pagkahigop sa kape niya.

Dahil sayo! Minahal mo ba talaga ako? Bakit kahit sulat lang hindi ka nag-iwan? Tapos ngayon tatanungin mo kung bakit ako malungkot? Aba'y siraulo ka rin talaga, 'no?

Sarap talaga sabihin sa kaniya ng mga 'yan pero ayoko na rin ng issue.

"I loved someone who already forgot everything about me."

Napatangu-tango siya na para bang na-enlighten siya. Patangu-tango ka pa riyan, bwisit ka! Iumpog kita sa lamesa riyan, eh!

"Don't you have any happy memories?"

"I do," sagot ko.

"Why don't you hold on to that instead of holding on to something painful?"

Because the person who gave me such beautiful and happy memories was also the one who gave this pain and turned all those happiness to sorrow.

Napayuko ako at bahagyang napangiti nang maalala ang masasayang alaala ko kasama siya. Ibinalik ko ang tingin sa kaniya at nakitang siya pa rin naman ang Jolo na minahal ko pero sobrang iba na ang sitwasyon namin ngayon... ibang-iba.