Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty - Ula The Unicorn

"Ah nah it's a great place.Don't look so worried.I've bin goin' in it for ages." Hagrid said.

"But your Hagrid - animals love you." Albus pointed out.I could see out of the corner of my eye , Hagrid blushing slightly.

"Righ' c'mon Fang lets get goin'." He called Fang and Fang leapt off the bed , his tongue out , and reached Hagrid."Lets go then."

We left his cabin under the cloak.The forest was a formidable place; it still is.We followed Hagrid who had his crossbow in one hand a pink umbrella in the other."Righ' she is quite far in so watch out for the roots of the trees."

Still curious as to what he was taking us to , me and Albus followed him.The trees were ancient and thick , towering way above our heads.Sometimes the moonlight shone down on us and sometimes it was trapped by the trees chunky branches.

The area around us became aphotic as we went very deep into the forest.Feebly , my wand light shone.

I kept looking around and thinking something was there , something probably was there but I couldn't see what.

Finally , we reached a clearing that had enormous roots waiting for you to trip over them."Yeh got to be very quiet."

I tried to make my footsteps as silent as possible but the leaves made it particularly difficult."Wait 'ere."

He walked up a small hill and came back with a magnificent creature: a unicorn."This is Ula."

She was pearly white and had a beautiful layer of hair.Elegantly , her silvery tale swished to the side as she came towards us."Righ' she can be sensitive so be careful."

Hagrid caressed her body and then started surveying a few trees.

"She is magnificent." I said , gaping at Ula.

"There 'air keeps gettin' caught on the branches." Hagrid said , tugging at a large tuft of unicorn hair.

"There are more?" Albus asked excitedly.

"Yeh there is five now."

Amazed at how many there were and that I had never even seen a glimpse of one lurking near the edge of the forbidden forest , I helped Hagrid pull the unicorn hair that was entwined around many branches.After 20 minutes admiring the unicorn and pulling at unicorn hair , we went back to Hagrid's.

As the castle became nearer and nearer and the trees became thinner , I could see a tall figure sprinting towards us.Finally out of the forest , I could distinctly see that the figure was Professor Mcgonagall.Trying to hastily put the invisibility cloak on , I could see that she had a worried look on her face.

"Hagrid! What do you think you are doing having Rose and Albus - two people that Voldemort have attacked before - out in the middle of the night?" She bellowed.

"Sorry Minerva.I just wanted to show 'em Ula." He tried to explain but his words were partly stammered.

"Miss Weasley and Mr Potter please return to the castle immediately and don't leave the castle."

As we went up to the castle I tried to walk slower to hear what Professor Mcgonagall was saying to Hagrid."Felicity told us he is coming here soon.Get anyone you can together - we need an army."

sorry for shortness.

VOTE / COMMENT & FOLLOW ME