Chapter 42: Arrival

Third Person View

A 15 year old girl stood in front of Nagayama High's gates.

Her short bobbed blonde hair was flowing in the wind. Her hair didn't even reach her shoulders, so it wasn't bothering her.

Her beauty makes her stand out completely.

She gazed upon the school with her sharp, light brown eyes.

With both her hands on her hips, she proudly said,

"Iyo will meet the perfect boyfriend in this school!"

Meanwhile, Nagisa

It was a fresh new year for Nagisa and her friends. Nagisa is now a second year student.

"Please be in the same class, please be in the same class," Arisa chanted as she crossed her fingers.

Chiyuki fidgeted her fingers. "I hope we'll be in the same class again..."

"Be positive!" Sasahara smiled.

They looked at the billboard with anticipation.

Nagisa found her name under "Class 2-3".

"I'm in class 2-3," Nagisa looked at her friends.

Arisa kept looking for her name. "Er... I'm in class... 2-3!!" Her eyes shone. "Yes!!" She hugged Nagisa tightly.

"Ah, me too!" Chiyuki happily said. "Lucky..."

"What about you, Sasahara-kun?"

Sasahara smiled, "I'm in class 2-3, same as you guys."

"Ah, look guys!" Chiyuki pointed at a few names on the billboard under the class 2-3.

"Nakano Shiori"

"Hitomi Reimu"

"Yamaguchi Akira"

"Nakano-chi and Hitomi-chan?! Yamaguchi-kun and his friends, too!!" Arisa said in disbelief. She jumped happily, "Alright!! We have the full team this year!"

"What are the odds..." Nagisa looked at the billboard. Not believing the luck they had, she was happy regardless.

Nagisa had new classmates now, but some were still the same class as her. Tanimura, Kasa, Arisato, and a few others were still in her class.

"Ah, the opening ceremony in starting!" Sasahara called the girls.

"Oh, you're right! We better get going."

Meanwhile, Karma

-Time skip-

The first day went by quickly, as it was now time to go home.

Karma was still in the same class as Hasegawa and Hiro. Asano was still fortunately in a different class.

Karma got up from his seat and grabbed his bag.

"You going already, Akabane?" Hasegawa looked at the red-head from his seat.

"Yeah," He replied as he smiled. "I feel like going to Nagayama today."

After saying goodbye to Hasegawa and Hiro, he went out of his class and walked to Nagayama.

He wondered what Nagisa is doing.

It didn't take long before he finally saw the school gate. He could see students walking out of the school, their blue and black uniform looking sophisticated as always.