Distant

Y/N Pov
Tom and I have been dating for a while but he seem distant. Was it because we... no it can't be. Thoughts run through my head. Is he cheating on me. No he couldn't be but Tom went out last night and he hasn't come back. So I decided to call him.
     It rang for like ever when finally he picked it up. "Hey", I heard Tom say. "Tom where the hell are you", I scolded. "Hey chill. I am just at the gym", Tom said. "Where were you last night", I asked. "I was at home why", he asked. "Tom go to hell you weren't here", I said angrily. "Y/N I was just with some friends ok", he said. "Tom I feel like you have been really distant. What's going on", I asked. "Nothing but I have to go", he said. "Ok have fun and hurry back pls", I begged. "I will bye", he said. "Bye", I said hanging up. I waited for hours on end.
Then I got a call from Tom. "Hey Y/N meet me at the bar down the street. Ok", he asked. "Ok", I said happily when he hung up. I jumped up and got changed. Then my phone beeped. It was Tom asking if Zendaya could come along. Sure I texted back. I frowned. At least I can hang out with Tom still. I quickly hopped in my car and drove towards the pub. When I opened the door I was mortified to see Zendaya kissing Tom. Tears filled my eyes as I walked out. I hate him right now.
Tom's Pov
I was just about to get up because Y/N walked in but Zendaya grabbed my hand and pulled me into her. She kissed me. (Sorry if you liked her I like her too I'm just trying to create drama) I saw Y/N turn and leave. "What the hell Zendaya. I hate you", I said running out the door but Y/N already left. I quickly pulled out my phone and started towards my car. I called Y/N like a thousand times but she didn't answer.
       When I got to my apartment I went to the door connecting our apartments. It was closed. I unlocked it to hear someone crying in the bedroom. "Y/N",I called knocking. I heard sniffles coming from the other side. "W-What", I heard a weak voice cry. "Open the door let me explain", I begged. "Explain what", she cried. It broke my heart to see her like this. I love her. "Open the door plz", I asked. "No leave me alone", she screamed. "No!!! I will not leave you alone. I care about you. Open the god damn door Y/N", I screamed banging on the door. I heard the crying slow after I said that. "Please", I said on the verge of tears.
I heard footsteps from behind the door and a click from the lock. What I saw made me feel worse.    Y/N looked so worn out. Her hair was pulled back in a messy ponytail and she wore sweatpants and a baggy shirt. I ran to her and engulfed her in a hug. I then explained how Zendaya forced me to kiss her. Y/N looked so relieved when I said that. I then kissed her passionately. "I love you", I whispered. "I love you too", she said. We then kissed for like ever. God I love her.

A/N note: do you guy want anything to happen tell me in the comments. tell me if you like the story so far. I hope to update tomorrow so ya. Bye