Unreal Part 1 (reuploaded)

GUYS I DELETED MY LAST PART by accident SO READ This. This is all I can remember so it won't be exactly like the original.

Y/N's Pov
I curled into Thomas. "Tommie", I cried. Then poof he was gone. It was just a dream. "Oh Thomas", I cried. I wiped my tears and got dressed for the Audition.

        I walked out the door and to the elevator

I walked out the door and to the elevator. Tom walked up behind me and smile. I glared at him then decided to take the stairs.

I got the part for the pilgrimage. Then As I was leaving I saw Tom. He smiled at me and I glared at him and kept walking.

Tom's Pov
        Y/N shot me an icy glare making me frown. I did the audition and got the part. I called Harrison for advice on what to do about Y/N. He said in his expert appearance to get together with Ellie and have her come on set to make Y/N jealous. I agreed and so did Ellie.

Y/N's Pov
        I went to Starbucks to get my coffee when I saw Tom and Ellie kissing. I made eye contact with Tom and flipped my hair walking out the door. I looked hard core on the outside but on the inside I was a mess. I sipped my coffee when someone grabbed my shoulder causing me to drop it. It was Tom. "Y/N I am so sorr-", he started but I cut him off. "Go to hell", I said walking away. He grabbed my hand and pressed his lips against mine. I pulled away. "I need time", I said walking to the hotel. I kept reminding myself that Tom cheated on me and I don't love him anymore but truth is I did I always will.
        Then I got a call it was from Harrison

Haz- I strongly suggest you go to the pub

You- what why

HaZ- Its Tom

Thank you guys so much for the support please vote for my story

Ps should I change My cover to this

Or keep the original