Finding Y/N~ Chapter 40

Just a quick note
(H/L)- hair length
(H/C)- hair color
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tom's Pov
          Y/N has been missing for 6 days. I put out posters and I called everyone I could think of. My parents told me just to come home but I couldn't not without Y/N. I miss her with all my heart. Everyone says to prepare myself for the worst but I know she's alive... She has to be. I wish Y/N was here.  I miss her. Oh Y/N my love please be alright.

Kidnapper's Pov
Y/N is beautiful. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair. I think I'm obsessed with her. Too bad I might have to kill her. It would be a shame. Maybe I should get her a friend. Someone to talk to in her cell. Yeah I'll kidnap that blonde almost brown haired, blue eyed boy. Maybe she'll open up some more.

Harrison's Pov
"Hey Haz can you be the best boyfriend and get me some food", Harry said. Tom was out at the police station so I agreed to go get him some food. I ran down to the Taco Bell and got him some tacos. As I was walking back I felt like I was being followed. I quickened my pace. I was about 6 blocks from the trailer. I noticed a guy behind me. It was the guy that took Y/N. What do I DOOO. Suddenly I felt someone pull me into an alley. I went to scream but felt a sharp pain in my temple and I slipped into darkness.

Y/N's Pov
I can't do it. I've given up. I'll never get out. My throat hurts from screaming and my wrists we're raw. I want Tom. I start to silently cry. I want to go home. Suddenly I heard a door from a little bit away open. Maybe someone is coming for me. "HELP", I screamed. "Help PLEASE", I cried. Suddenly the door to my cell opened and the guy that captured me threw in someone else. The guy quickly shut the door. The person thrown in hit the door repeatedly.

          "It's no use", I said bluntly. The boy spun around and I immediately recognized him. It was Harrison. "Omg Y/N", Harrison said running to my side. "Hey", I said weakly.  "Are you ok", Harrison said. "I think so I just want to go home", I said sadly. Harrison nodded. "Tom is very worried about you", Harrison said. I felt a tear slip down my face when he said Tom's name. Harrison frowned and tried to get the shackles off my wrists. It hurt like crazy but eventually he gave up.

          The door opened again and the guy walked in. He threw a key at Harrison. "The names Henry", the guy said before walking out. Harrison immediately unlock the shackles. I pulled him into a hug and we both just stood there... neither of us daring to speak. "Haz I'm scared", I whispered into his ear. "I know, me too", he replied.

         Then the guy, Henry walked in and Harrison and I pulled apart. "Ahhh my beautiful Y/N", he smiled evilly. I say Haz's jaw tighten. Henry walked over and punched Haz in the face. Haz's head barley moved. Suddenly Harrison tackled him. "Run Y/N", he screamed. I scrambled to the door.  I went to pull it but it was locked. "No... NO", I screamed pulling on the door. "Help someone. HELP", I screamed my hands beginning to bleed from hitting the door.

          I turned around to see Haz unconscious and Henry come towards me. "No PLEASE", I screamed as he threw me over his shoulder. I hit him but it didn't seem to effect him. He dropped me by the shackles and quickly reattached them. I tried to kick him but he just laughed. He also put some on Haz's wrists. I sighed with defeat and began to silently cry again. Henry came over and wiped my tears away. "It's a shame to see such a pretty girl cry", he laughed as he walked away. He unlocked the door and closed it.
          Or so he thought. Before the door closes I pushed a large piece of glass with my feet in between the door frame and the door. The door was ajar just a little. Now I have an escape route.

The vote goal is 10. Thanks everyone for the support. Sorry for the kind of cliff hanger. Also guys 30K READS!!!! THANKS SO MUCHHHHHH.