Trust

Y/N'S Pov        
        "Thomas I love you", I said lifting up his chin. He looked up at me with his tear filled brown puppy eyes. He smashed his lips into mine. We kissed for a while then we drove back to the apartment. He went into the bed and flipped out his phone. I crawled up next to him. He gently kissed my neck and went back on his phone. I slowly fell asleep.
Tom's Pov
        I kissed Y/N's neck and went back to my phone. There was news about her on my phone. The headline read Is Y/N Pratt a cheater. I looked at the photos. Harrison liked her.  He tried to kiss her so she hugged him. He grabbed her hand. I know she didn't like him. I trust Y/N with all my heart but my trust in Harrison was almost depleted. I texted him. Why did you try to kiss Y/N. There was no response. I threw my phone on the bed angrily. Then I crawled up next to Y/N wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her into me.
Y/N Pov
I awoke to hear soft sores in my ear. Tom had laid his head in the crook of my neck. I didn't want to wake him so I stayed like that. The door opened and in came Sam. He flipped out his phone. I gave him the death glare. He did a quite laugh and took the picture. I heard the door to the apartment close then. I laughed a little. Then Tom's phone got a message. The contact was
ELLIE 😡- babe I want you back 😘
Ummm I'll let it go.  I accidentally opened his phone though. "Damn", I whispered. Tom stirred a little burring his head deeper into my neck. I laughed quietly. Then I saw the last thing he was on. It said that I cheated on him. I hope he didn't believe that.
I threw his phone back to where I found it and about 5 minutes later Tom woke up. "Finally sleeping beauty is up", I said moving to face him. "Your the only beauty I see", he said pulling me into his chest. I laughed. "I love the six pack", I said. "I love you", he shot back kissing my forehead and then getting out of bed. I quickly got out of bed and jumped on his back.
"Where to my love", he asked. "The kitchen pls", I begged. "Of course it's the kitchen", he laughed. I gave him a soft hit on the shoulder. When we got to the kitchen I then hopped down and threw two bagels in the oven. "Babe I'm making you a bagel is that ok", I called. "Sure", he yelled back. When they were done I gave his one. "Tom can I tell you something"I asked. "Sure babe anything", he said looking at me. "Umm well yesterday while you went free running Harrison tried to kiss me", I confessed. "Did you kiss him", he asked kind of upset. "No no love. I would never. I love you", I told him. "Ok and I am going to call the people sending me on tour and see if you can come", he said standing up. I sighed. Then my phone rang. It was Harrison. I answered it. "Harrison hey", I said putting him on speaker phone so I could do the dishes.
Tom walked out after hearing me say Harrison. Tom had a huge scowl on his face. "Hello Y/N I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to Starbucks later today. Just you and me", he asked nervously. "Umm -", I was about to answer when Tom cut me off. "Sorry Harrison she's busy", Tom said ending the call. "What where you going to say", he asked. His eyes were full of rage. "I was going to say no because like I told you your the only guy on my radar. Don't you trust me?", I snapped. He looked stunned. "That's what I though", I said drying my hands and walking to the bathroom.
I sunk to the floor and cried. "Y/N Love I do trust you", he said softly from the other side of the door. That made me cry harder. Was he lying to me? "Pls I don't want you to cry", he said lovingly. I thought about opening the door for a second. I walked over and unlocked it and with in the second Tom's lips were on mine. He pushed me up against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his body. My finger danced through his hair. I opened my mouth to breath when his tongue dashed in.
I loved him so much and I know he loves me. When we both pulled away. I looked and saw a smirk on his face. "What", I asked fake pouting. "Darling your just so damn beautiful", he said pressing his lips against mine.