Probation

I awoke in Tom's arms. He was awake and just stared at me. "Tom hello", I said kissing him. "Last night was....just wow", he said making me laugh. "Yes but today we have to eat breakfast with Jake and Haz", I said kissing him one last time before getting up to get changed. He slipped on his boxers and walked over to me. I was already changed into my bra and underwear. He kissed my neck gently,"want to do another round", he asked his eyes wild. "I would love to-", I was cut off by his lips. I gently pushed him away. "But like I said yesterday you agreed we would have breakfast with Haz and Jake", I said. Slipping my shirt and pants on.
He sighed and then continued to kiss my neck. "Thomas", I whined. "Just a quickie", he begged. "No", I said. He put out his lower lip and made puppy dog eyes. "I love you Y/N Pratt", he said kissing my lips gentle. I gently put my hands on his head. I thought he was being nice. Then I felt my shirt slip off. "Well if my shirt is off so is yours", I said taking his off. Then there was a knock at the door. I kissed him gently and threw on my shirt. I opened the door to see Haz and Jake standing there. "Come on in", I said. They immediately went to Tom and started to whisper. Tom gave me a wink before they closed the door and started talking.
Me being me I wanted to know about what. "How was it", Jake asked. "How was what", Tom asked innocently. "Thin walls mate thin walls", Haz said. "Oh... Well it was great. I mean we have done it before but she is just... great", he said. I should feel happy but I kind of felt like a prize being one. A few minutes later they came out. Then Haz pulled Tom aside but I have like super ears so I heard what they said. "When did you guys first do it", he asked. "Well when we first started dating and we got drunk and one thing lead to another", He confessed. "Lets go eat", I said kind of angrily. Tom gave me a confused look. We got breakfast and then Jake and Haz went and did interviews.
Tom and I went into the hot tub. "Want to do a quickie here. It's just us", he said biting his lips. "Nope your on probation", I said looking at my nails. "I'm on what", he asked startled. "There will be no sex until you learn to keep your trap shut", I said. "I promise not to tell anyone", he said kissing my neck. "Nope you are on let's say a 1 day probation so that means no sex tonight", I told him. "What if I get you drunk", he smirked. "I am not getting drunk. In fact I am just going to go back to the room so you can't see my gorgeous body", I said pecking his lips. "Wait please stay", he said. "Fine. But No funny business", whispered bitting his ear to tease him. "No love", he whined. I kissed his neck slowly. He started to undo my top but I slapped his hand. "Probation", I sang like a little child.