Déjà vu

Y/N's Pov
        I awoke intertwined with Tom. We had finally both settled into the time zone because now it was like 8 in the morning. Tom must be exhausted so I gentle got up and opened the door to Jake's room. I saw him on the bed so I jumped on it right next to him. "Uhh-(yawn) what are you doing Y/N", he asked. "Lets go get breakfast", I whined. "Fine", he said. We stumbled sleepily downstairs and out the door to the store to get food. I thought I would let Tom sleep.
Then I saw someone walk through the door. Harrison. He had apologized for the whole trying to kiss me thing. I ran up and hugged him. "How are you here", I asked. "I came to see you, Tom, and Jake",  he said. I grabbed some food then Jake, Harrison, and I went home to Tom. I ran in the room to see Tom. "Hey babe", I said jumping in his arms and giving him a gentle kiss. I felt in the kiss he wanted more. "Tonight", I whispered kissing him one last time.
          Then Haz and Jake walked in the room. "Haz", Tom spat. "Tom I wanted to apologize I didn't mean too. It won't happen again", he said. I saw Tom start to tear up. "I missed you mate", he said pulling Harrison into a hug. The boys did catch up while I texted my dad. Then I felt a presence behind me. It was Tom. "It's 5", he said walking over to me. "The guys are here still righ-", I was cut off by his lips smashing into mine. "No there gone", he said pulling away.
"Really... Haz... Jake.... you still here", I said in between breaths as Tom kissed my neck. "Yep we are still here Y/N", Haz called. "Thomas not now", I whimpered as his kisses went to my chest. "Oh you say that but I know you don't want me to stop", he said. I pulled his head up by his hair and smashed my lips against his. His hands rested on my leg and I took control. I nibbles on his ear a little making his breath quicken like the plane.
I laughed a little when he said angrily,"Stop teasing me." Surprised by his tone I lost focus. He pushed me flat on the bed and deepened the kiss. Then the door opened. Tom quickly jumped off me and rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh boy", Haz and Jake said laughing. "I was actually just leaving", I said pulling Tom by the collar and into my lips for a quick kiss before he could respond I broke away and winked at the boys walking out the door.
I walked out the door and started to the mall in Japan. Then suddenly I was surrounded by the press. Then a guy came and grabbed me by my arm and lead me away from them. I was frightened at first but then the guy pulled down his hood. It was Tom. "Tommy", I said jumping in his arms and pressing my lips against his.
"The guys left", he said grabbing my hand and taking me back to the hotel. "Perfect", I said kissing his soft rosy lips. "I love you", he said. "I love you too", I said once we were in the hotel room. He pushed me up against a wall and kissed me. "Tonight is going to be amazing", he whimpered as I kissed his neck.