😍 Paddy 😍

Y/N Pov
I awoke to the sound of Tom's snores. I giggled a little. He then wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. I rolled my eyes trying to hold in my laughter. He looked so peaceful and adorable.  We stayed  like that for a while until I heard a knock at the door. I started to get up but Tom pulled me back down. "Tom..", I whined. "Fine but hurry back", he said.
I quickly got up and jogged to the door. I opened the door to see a middle age man and women with 3 kids. "Ummmm Tom your family's here", I called. "Come on in", I said to them."I didn't know Tom had a live in girlfriend", the women said nervously. "Well actually I live in the apartment next to Tom. We have a door that connects our apartments. He is just my best friend", I stated. "Oh thank goodness", the women said making me feel slightly offended.
"I'm Y/N by the way", I said. "I am Sam and that's my twin Harry", the one boy with curly hair said. "I'm Paddy. Your really pretty", the little boy said. "Thank you Paddy", I said laughing," I should go see if Tom fell back asleep." "Wait can we do it", Paddy asked. "Sure", I said. The twins and Paddy ran into the room.
I went and stood in the door way. Paddy ran and jumped on him. Sam and Harry climbed on the bed and shook him. "Guys", Tom said joyfully hugging them. I smiled from the door way. "Are mum and dad here", he asked. "Yeah", Sam and Harry said running out of the room followed by Paddy. Tom and I got dressed and he whispered to me " do my parents know about...us". "No I told them we were good friends", I whispered back. "Ok good because sometimes they can be a little. Well harsh", he said. "I know", I whispered. "I love you", he whispered. "I love you too", I whispered back.
     We both walked out the door. "Hey Mum and dad", he said hugging them. I walked into the living room and sat down. "Hey Paddy what are you doing", I asked the boy. "I am looking at things to do around here", he said. "Cool. If you ever want to go anywhere you can ask me", I offered. "Can we go to the trampoline park", he asked. "Sure but ask your mom and dad first", I said. The little boy went running off to his parents.
     He came back with a huge smile on his face. "They said yes", he said joyfully. Then we fist bump. We both started laughing. "Can your brothers come", I ask. "Sure", Paddy said happily. "Hey Sam, Harry you guys want to come to the trampoline park with Paddy and me", I asked. "YESS", they both screamed. I laughed. Then we all started out the door. "Tom do you want to come", I offered. "Na I think I will play a little catch up with my parents. If that's ok", he said. "Kk see ya later", I said walking out. "So what does your car look like", Harry asked. "You'll see", I said unlocking my car.
All of there mouths dropped as they stared at my red convertible (costs a LOT). "Hope in", I said laughing. "Shotgun", Sam yelled. "Dammit Sam", Harry said angrily. "You can sit in the front on the way back", I said. "Yesss", he cheered. About 5 minutes later we were flying down the road.
Soon we were at the trampoline park. The twins ran ahead and Paddy stayed with me. "Why do you sound different", Paddy asked me. "Well I am from America so I have an American accent", I told him. We both laughed. We then ran inside. "Four tickets pls", I said to the guy. "Ok have fun", he said. The twins dashed off followed by Paddy and me.
"Hey Y/N, look what I can do", Paddy said. He did a triple backflip. "Wow pretty cool Paddy", I said laughing.
After about an hour I had to sit down. "I will be back in a sec Paddy. I have to see if your brother texted me. Sure enough there was a text but it was from my ex.

     Charlie Puth

Charlie Puth....

A/N Note: ok so there will be an update tomorrow idk what time. Tell me if you like the story so far. What side are you on Charlie or Tom???