Chapter 33

Y/N's Pov   
          It has been 1 month since Tom cheated on me but something was different this time. He seemed like he was lying when he said he cheated but I was still heart broken. I went back to La just until Tom and I get back together. I went into my dad's house. Then I heard a knock on the door.
          It was Tom. "Tom", I cried wiping my eyes. "Y/N I need to tell the truth because lying to you is eating me alive. I never cheated on you. I thought you loved Harrison and I wanted you to be happy so I made up a whole story about how I cheated on you but the truth is I love you to death and I wish I made you happ-", I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. "I'm sorry. I could never hate you but I need to think. We aren't breaking up though. I will come home soon I promise", I smiled. He laughed and hugged me. "I missed you", he cried. "I missed you too", I sobbed into his shirt. "Bye", I smiled.
          The truth is I am still very mad at Tommie so I had an idea. I was going on the Ellen Show tomorrow. I would change. I would change myself.

At the Ellen Show

          I got changed into my outfit.

Ellen- So how are you Y/N

You- I'm great thank you so much

Ellen- So does that mean your ready to give us a little performance

You- Sure *stands up* Ok this is for my Boyfriend Tom Holland.

Crowd- Awwww

(Song is look what you made me do by Taylor Swift)

You sing this song 🔝

Then Haz runs out on stage. "Y/N what did you do", he asked. I laughed and pressed my lips against his. He was surprised and didn't kiss back. I pulled away to see Tom off stage tears welding in his eyes. "Oh Tommie why don't you come out on stage", I giggled. He stared at me blankly and walked out. I walked up to him. "Oh and I won't be needing this anymore I guess", I laughed taking off my ring. He looked at me with hatred. I could feel my insides breaking apart piece by piece.
   Then I felt dizzy. I stumbled forward a little. I gave Tom a terrified glance. "Y/N", he asked his voice lined with fear. "Mrs. Pratt are you ok", Ellen asked. I shook my head. Something wasn't right. Something was wrong. I could feel it. Tom's eyes softened. "Y/N I swear if you are faking-", Tom started. I was getting very light headed by then.
          I started to lose my balance and stumbled backwards but Harrison caught me and pushed me back up. "Y/N seriously why are you faking this it's not funny", Tom said. "I-I'm not", I stuttered and fell forward. "Mate she's not faking", Harrison said. Tom caught me and gently laid me down. My head was on his lap. "Y/N what's wrong", he asked but he seemed far away.
          I just stared at the ceiling. I felt someone tap my face. "Y/N look at me", Tom said. He gave a sad smile. I looked at him ... just him. "Someone ring the doctor", Tom yelled. "I'm ok", I whispered. My head got faint again and Tom could see it. "Y/N", he called his voice wavering. I fluttered my eyes closed. "I need to sleep", I muttered. I could hear Tom calling my name but I couldn't stay awake not even for Tom.

Tom's Pov
Her eyes fluttered closed. As much as I was mad at her I am still love her. I carefully slipped the ring back on her finger. I feared that was the last time I would see her beautiful e/c eyes. "Y/N", I said tears falling down my cheeks. I placed my had on her cheek and rubbed it softly. Then she was taken to a hospital. I demanded answers from the doctor. "Tell me what the hell is wrong with her", I shouted. "Mr. Holland, Miss Pratt has had a brain bleed. Has her behavior been off lately", he asked. "Y-Yes this explains everything", I mumbled. "Mr. Holland she is ok. We fixed the brain bleed and she is requesting to see you", he said.
I let a smile run across my face. I ran into her room and saw her up out of the bed. "Y/N what are you doing", I asked. "They fixed my brain bleed Tommie", she said walking over to me. She looked at me for a second then slapped me across the face. "I deserved that", I said. "Yeah you did", she said. Then she pressed her lips against mine. I was really surprised but kissed back. "Let's go to the hotel", she giggled. I smiled back at her. I finally got my old Y/N back. The love of my life Y/N.

Sorry for not updating I am really sorry. I had a lot to do because of school. Next update is coming soon. Thx for 18k reads GUYS THATS AMAZING!!!!!!!!
- Charlotte

Vote goal is 20 this time guys.