Lies Part 3

⚠️Suicide Waring (Kind of)⚠️
Y/N's Pov
          I felt bad for doing that to Tom but I think I would start crying if I talked to him. God Tommie why did you have to go and do that!!

Tom's Pov
          I opened the door to see Harry. "Harry mate what are you doing here", I asked. "I am here to help you get back together with Y/N", Harry said handing me a ticket. I read the ticket it was for a plane to Ireland. "Thank you so much mate", I said running to pack. An hour later I was on a plane to Ireland. When I got there I went to the same hotel Y/N was at. I got the room next to her. I quickly wrote a note say we should open the door to combine our hotel room. She slid the note back saying sure.

          When she opened the door she just started at me. I went to hug her but she pushed me away. "Y/N Love how many times do I have to say I'm sorry", I asked tears forming in my eyes. "Why did you do it", she asked with a scowl. "I didn't mean to it just happened", I cried. I saw tears threatening to fall from her eyes. She just closed the door. Leaving me there. Alone...

Y/N's Pov
I couldn't face him. I just couldn't. I closed my eyes as I laid down on my bed and let sleep take away my sorrows.

*Dream*
          I awoke next to Tom. He smiled sadly. "What's wrong", I asked. Then he disappeared. "Tommie", I called. I saw blood next to me. "Tom", I called my voice wavering. The bathroom door was ajar. "Tommie", I said opening it. Tom turned around slowly. I saw blood drip slowly from his arms. "Oh my God. THOMAS", I screamed running to him. "You did this to me. It's your fault", he spat. Then Thomas slowly bled out. "THOMAS", I screamed.
I sat up straight in my bed. I sighed. It was just a dream. My hands felt sweaty. I looked at them to see they were red with blood. I looked over to see Tom with his eyes wide open. "It's your fault", he whispered.

End dream

I sat up again screaming. I saw Tom next to me looking worried. I screamed at the sight of him I expected him to be bloody or dead but he was just regular Tommie. "Y/N are you ok", he asked. "Oh Thomas", I cried burring my head into his chest as he sat down next to me. "It's just a dream darling", he hushed me as he rubbed my back comforting me.