Chaos Walking ~ Chapter 36

WARING GUYS LOTS OF KISSING.
Harrison's Pov
          Harry and I shouldn't have said anything to Y/N and Tom last night because all we heard from their room was
"Oh TOM"
"Faster"
"HARDER"
It was really quite gross. Harry and I just got up from our restless night. "Harry make some tea", I said groggily. "Fine", Harry said pouring me a cup. Then Harry got out the milk and almost dumped the whole thing into My TEA!! "Harry what the heck", I said. "Just try my tea please", Harry said. I tried it and spit it out immediately. "Gross", I mumbled.

         Then Y/N came out of her room. "Good Morning guys", she smiled. "Have fun last night", Harry laughed. She blushed. Then Tom walked out and lazily wrapped his arms around Y/N. I sighed and got dressed.

Y/N's Pov
God the things Tom does to me. I literally blush when he gets near me. Anyways he has to go to set so I am stuck with Haz and Harry. Tom said when he is off tomorrow we are going to talk about our wedding. I am so happy but we still didn't tell his parents or my parents. We got my parents to go to London for Nikki's (Tom's mom) Birthday. We plan on telling them then. I am so excited I love him soooo much.
Haz, Harry, and I decided to go get Starbucks. We got in the AMAZING rental car.

Poor Harry has to sit in the back

Poor Harry has to sit in the back. We got to Starbucks in like 10 minuets and got our regulars. As I was walking back I bumped into some guy. Luckily my drink was safe. "So sorry", he said looking up and me. "It's fine", I said walking back up to Harrison and Haz.
         "What was all that about", Harry asked. "He bumped into me", I explained. He nodded and we went to the car. We all quickly drank our drinks and drove back to the house they gave us to stay in for the movie. "Hey do you guys want to go see a movie", I asked Haz and Harry since Tom wasn't home yet. "Sure", they both said.
I ran upstairs and changed into this

          When I got downstairs Haz and Harry were already ready

When I got downstairs Haz and Harry were already ready. "Took you long enough", Harry joked. I laughed at him and we all got into the car. "Let's go see...It", I said once we got to the car. "Yeah pleaseeee Haz", Harry said sounding like a child. "Fine", Haz said.
"Y/N we have a surprise for you when you get to the theater", Haz said making me super excited. "Telllll meee", I whined. "No you'll see", Harry said. I grumbled and sunk back in my seat.
          We pulled into the theater and hopped out of the car. Then I saw someone standing by the entrance. It was Tom. I ran to him and he pulled me into a tight hug. He spun me around a couple of times before putting me down. I looked at him closely once he put me down. WAIT HIS CURLS!!!!!! They're gone!!!
"Babe your hair", I said shocked. "Do you like it", he asked nervously. "I love it", I said running my fingers through it. I pulled slightly down the front of his shirt. I bit my lip. "It makes you look sexy too", I whispered. He blushed and quickly attached our lips.
"Guys cool it down we are in public", Harry grumbled. Tom and I laughed. We all walked into the movie theater. "Hey Y/N is your hand cold", Tom asked. I felt them. "I mean a little", I said. He gently slipped his hand into mine. "Better", he asked. "Your very cheesy Holland... very cheesy", I said laughing.
We were about to walk into the movie when I felt someone staring at me. I quickly looked back to see that guy from Starbucks. He is probably just some fan. "Y/N are you ok", Tom asked lightly rubbing the top of my hand. I looked back at Tom and smiled at him. "Yeah I'm Good", I said reassuringly.
We all walked into the movie. I got scared in that movie, I think I am going to have nightmares for like ever. We were all walking out together. Then Haz and Harry said they had to go to the bathroom. Tom and I walked outside. He pushed me against the wall gently and attached our lips. I was about to put my arms on his shoulders to push him away since we were in public but he pinned my arms above my head.
"Is this ok", he asked slightly worried. Instead of answering I kissed him. He kissed me back roughly. He moved his lips to my neck. I let out a stifled moan. "Guys WTF", Harry said causing Tom and I to pull apart. Tom and I both blush and I hopped into the backseat of the rental car with Tom.
(Tom's friend from set dropped him off at the movies btw)
Tom and I just stared at each other. I imagined what we would do when we got back to the house. I bet he was doing the same. "GUYS seriously stop and don't eye fu*k each other", Harry said grumpily. Tom and I laughed.
When we got home Tom and I went to our room. We both quickly fell asleep though. I guess we were very tired.

Harry's Pov
Now they sleep. ARE YOU KIDDING ME

The goal for voting is 17. Like last time I won't post until I reach the goal. Thx everyone love you all.