Chapter 47~ A WHAT NOW!

Y/N's Pov

I was stunned to say the least. I mean I knew we would eventually talk about having kids but he said that out of the blue. Tom saw the look on my face and his smile dropped. "If you don't want to have children Y/N I understand. I jus-", Tom started but I cut him off. "Darling I want to have kids. I was just surprised that's all. His smile returned and he grabbed my hand. "How many kids do you want", I asked. "How about you tell ME how many children YOU want", he said laughing a little. "How about we say it together", I suggested and he nodded.

  "Ok 1,2,3"
"2", we both said. (I can Change this if you guys don't want 2)

Tom and I both smile. "Y/N your so perfect", Tom smiled. I laughed softly and then we both ate our food.

After breakfast I went and changed into a cute bathing suit.

Then I threw a coverup on and went down stairs and packed a bag to go to the beach

Then I threw a coverup on and went down stairs and packed a bag to go to the beach. Tom came down a couple minutes later in this

I tried not to stare at Tom's abs but miserable failed

I tried not to stare at Tom's abs but miserable failed. "You know darling, You can look at me I am your husband", Tom said cockily.
(Haha cockily. Get it. Ok I'm done😂)

I nodded shyly and walked over to our convertible.

Tom ran to go in the drivers seat but I ran and jumped in first and shut the door

Tom ran to go in the drivers seat but I ran and jumped in first and shut the door. "Love please let me drive", Tom begged. "Sorry babe but no", I laughed and he grumbled but got in the passengers seat. I sped down the road and we got to the private beach minutes later.

"Y/N you know you drive really fast"
"Says you Tom"

I went to the trunk and got our chairs. I sat down and payed in the sun while Tom went into the water. I carefully watched Tom as he got out of the water and then did a flip. I saw some girls giggling when they saw him do that. Tom waved me over but I shook my head. I knew what he was doing he was trying to make me jealous.

After 30 minuets I got a little hot so I took off my cover up and walked to the water. Tom who had already gone back in the water bit his lip. I smirked and slowly went into the water. Tom came over and gave me a hug from behind. "Hey you came in the water", he said softly. "Yeah I got a little ho-", I said but was so rudely cut off when Tom kissed me.

He pulled away after a couple seconds and said, "Y/N I love you so much."

(Time Skip to a couple days later.)

I sat up from bed and saw Tom is still asleep. Something wasn't right though. I quietly got out of bed making sure I didn't wake Tom. (Worst decision you could make in a horror movie)

I went down the stairs to see two people in our kitchen filming a video.

"Hey it's Harrison and Jacob and Today we are going to teach you how to make cake."

———————————————-
Hey guys sorry for not updating my dog just died And I was really upset so I took a break from writing but I'm back so that means I'll be more active. Love you guys,

Charlotte