The Wedding~ Chapter 45

Y/N's Pov.
Today is the wedding I am so NERVOUS. I think I might faint. My maid of honor is Laura. (Laura Harrier) "Laura I don't know if I can do this", I said beginning to panic. "Y/N look at me", she said grabbing my face. "Do you love Tom", She asked. "Of course I do but-" "Then what's the problem", she said very annoyed. "I'm just so nervous", I said quietly. "You'll be ok. I promise", she said pulling me into a hug.

          "Let's go get our hair done", Laura told me. We stared down the stairs of the apartment when we saw Tom and Harrison walking in the apartment complex. They had Starbucks. "Hey", I said walking up to Tom. "Hey darling", he went to kiss me but I grabbed his Starbucks and took a sip of it. "That was mine", Tom said pouting. "Oh you love me", I giggling. "I do love you", he said laughingly well.

He pulled me into a hug. "Y/N come on we don't have all day", Laura said. "I'll see you tonight. I love you darling", Tom whispered into my ear. He gave me a quick kiss before him and Harrison walked off.

When Laura and I walked out of the complex there were a bunch of reporters. We pushed past them and eventually made it to the hair place. I got my hair done like this

Laura and I got Starbucks then went back to the apartment to get dressed

Laura and I got Starbucks then went back to the apartment to get dressed. I changed into my wedding dress...

(That's the wedding dress you guys voted for a while back)

When Realization hit me. I'm getting married to THE Tom Holland. What if I mess up. Laura seemed to read my expression. "Y/N you'll be fine ok", she said smiling at me. I nodded and we went to the church.

Time Skip to when you are going to walk down the isle

I stood behind the doors of the church with my dad by my side. "Y/N you look amazing", my dad said with tears in his eyes.

Suddenly (I'm flying flying like a bird like electricity. Sry I had too. Ok I'll stop.) the doors opened. I felt my heartbeat in my ears when I saw all the eyes on me. "Y/N just look at Tom", dad whispered. I listened to him and just looked at Tom. My eyes locked with his. I slowly walked up the isle. When I got up there my dad kissed my cheek and walked back to his seat.

Tom grabbed my hands gently and gave me a soft smile. I looked down at the ground and when I looked back at Tom I saw he was just as scared as I was. Before I knew it, Tom and I slipped each other's rings on. "Y/N Pratt do you take Tom to be your lawfully wedded husband", the preacher asked. "I do", I said smiling at Tom. "And Tom Holland do you take Y/N to be your lawfully wedded wife", the preacher asked. "I do", Tom said softly rubbing my hand. "Then I now pronounce you husband and wife. Tom you may kiss the bride", the preacher said smiling.

Tom pulled me close and kissed my lips gently. We went down the isle together and I threw my Bouquet of flowers. To my surprise Harry caught them. Harrison came out of his seat and pulled Harry into a kiss. Tom and I smiled while everyone stood there with wide eyes.

Tom and I had an after party and It was a ton of fun. We snuck out early because my feet hurt. (Wearing heels is not easy) I changed into more comfortable cloths and Tom and I watched movies for the night and cuddled.

Tomorrow we would leave for our honeymoon as Mr and Mrs. Holland.

Vote goal is 10. Sorry for the delay in updates. School has been crazy and I am super sorry. There are some more chapters after this. This is NOT the last chapter. Love you guys. ~Charlotte