Movie Time

Y/N Pov
I looked at the text. It read look behind you. I looked behind me and saw Charlie standing there. I smiled and threw my phone in my bag. (You and Charlie are still really good friends) I run towards him and throw my arms around his neck. We hugged for a little. Then talked
I felt a soft pull on my shirt. "Hey Paddy what's up", I asked. "Tom tried to call you", he said. "Ok have fun I'll be there is a few", I said giving him a nookie. He squealed and ran to go jump.
     "How are you in London", I asked him. "I go right though here on tour. I thought I would say hi", he said honestly,"Is Paddy yours." "No no no. He is Tom Holland's little brother. I am looking after him while his parents go talk with Tom.", I said.
     "So are you and Tom like a thing", he asked. "Umm yeah. I think so", I said. He frowned a little. "I am going to be in town for the next few months maybe we can see each sometime during that period", he said. "Sure but I have to go play with Paddy. See ya", I said waving. "Bye", he said smiling.
I then ran to my phone. There were 5 missed calls from Tom. It then started to ring again. "Hey Tom what's up", I asked. "Y/N hey. I'm going with my mum and dad to the pub for a while. Ok?", he said. "Ok", I said. Then Paddy waved me to come on. "Hey Tom I have to go bye", I said. "Wait Y/N", he said. "Yeah", I replied. "I love you", he said. I smiled a huge radiant smile. "I love you too", I said. Then the line went dead.
I ran off to Paddy. We jumped for like another hour and then got ice cream for Paddy and Starbucks for the twins and me. "So what do you guys want to do now", I asked. "Can we have a Spider-Man marathon", Sam asked joyfully. "Please", Sam and Harry begged. "Sure why not", I laughed.
     We hurried to the apartment. I sat on the love seat while the twins were on the couch and Paddy was on the floor. "Here is the popcorn", I said handing them all a bowl. I curled up with a blanket. About half way through the movie I fell asleep.
I awoke to feel myself pressed against another body. I looked up to see Tom's curly brown hair and soft skin. He was watching the end of the Amazing Spider-Man 2. I saw his parents in the seats. I immediately tensed up. "It's ok",Tom said rubbing my shoulder. I smiled a little. At the end of the credits the TV was turned off.
"Hey guys if you want the boys can stay in the extra bedroom and you guys can stay in my room", Tom said to his parents. "But where will you sleep", his mom asked. "In the guest room in Y/N's half of the apartment. "Ok Goodnight", everyone said to Tom. Then Paddy ran up to me. He kisssd my forehead. "Goodnight Y/N", he whispered.
When everyone was gone I jumped up. And sat facing Tom on his lap. "I missed you", I said leaning in. He put a finger on my lip. I pouted. "Fine", he said laughing. We kissed passionately. Then I felt his tongue ask for entrance and I complied. We both pulled away breathless.
I then yawned. Tom laughed and picked me up bridle style. I laughed. "I love you", I said sexily. "Show me", he said. I hopped out of his arms in my room. "Gladly", I said kissing him. He pushed we against the wall. He kissed my neck. I moaned a little. "Tom your parents are in the room next store", I whispered. "Do you really want me to stop", he asked. "No", I said. "Then just go with it", he said kissing me.
     Then the door opened. Tom and I quickly pull away to see Sam and Harry with smirks on there faces. DAMMIT !!!

I hoped you guys like it 😄