Ice Skating

I ran into the room to change before Tom went all come here and let me kiss your beautiful face. I changed into this.

(My favorite is the dress)

      When I came out of the room Tom was already ready. "Well don't you look handsome", I said giving him a quick peck on the lips. "Come on Love one more", he begged. "Fine", I laughed giving him a like 5 second kiss. "Now let's get in the car", I said grabbing my back and Tom's hand. When I got to my Car Sam and Harry were fighting over who gets to ride shotgun. "Boys Tom is in the front. You guys are in the back", I said getting in the drivers seat.
The whole way to the skating rink Paddy, Harry, and Sam were fighting. "Hey Y/N can Harrison come too", Tom asked. "Sure", I said smiling. When we got there Harrison was already there. We all got our skates and went off. Harry and Sam went away with each other. Tom went with Harrison leaving me and Paddy. Soon Paddy found one of his friends and ran off. I was alone. I was going to go skate by myself when I saw Jacob Batalon. "Jacob", I squealed happily giving him a hug.
      "I came to see you and Tom". He said. "Tom is ice skating with Harrison", I said frowning. "Do you want to ice skate with me", asked Jacob smiling. "Of course", I said. He held out his hand which I gladly took. We ice skated hand in hand. When I almost fell Jake caught me. We both laughed.
We were both startled to hear a voice from behind us. "May I cut in", Tom asked. "Sure", Jake said. Tom gently slipped his hand into mine. "Why are you mad at me", he whispered into my ear. "I'm not", I grumbled. "I've been with you long enough to know when your mad at me", Tom said pulling me out of the rink. "I just feel like a third wheel", I said. "Oh Love I'm sorry. You'll never be a third wheel", he said kissing my forehead. "Hey Tom you coming", Harrison asked. "Na man I am going to skate with Y/N. Go hang out with Jake", Tom said. When Harrison turned around and went away I thanked Tom.
So we skated hand in hand laughing and talking. Till some big jerk went right in front of us. Tom and I both fell. I landed on top of Tom. When I saw how close our faces were I blushed as did he. I got up off him and helped him up. Tom gentle pushed my hair behind my ear. I laughed a little. "Your the best boyfriend ever",
I laughed. "Yeah but your the best Girlfriend", he shot back. I laughed. "I love ya you goofball", I said. He laughed rapping me in his arms. "I love you too", he whispered. "Get a room", Harry said as they skated past.
We both rolled our eyes. After Ice Skating we went back to the apartment and sat on the couch. He hovered over me and kissed me gently on the lips. "I love you Y/N Pratt", he said and before I could respond he kissed me. I love you too Tom, I thought. "I mean a different room", Harry said walking in. "Go away Harry ", Tom said sitting on the couch. I crawled up next to him. He put his arm around me and smiled. "Let's watch STAR WARS", Paddy screamed. "Ok ok", Tom said making me laugh.
We turned on the movie and about halfway through the boys fell asleep leaving Tom and me. "I'm tired. I think I am going to go to bed", I said. "Me too", he said raising an eye brow. I laughed. I ran into the bedroom and jumped on the bed. Tom came running in after me. He smiled and then kissed my lips gently. It was a passionate kiss but it was gentle. He took his shirt off and then laid next to me. He placed his head on my stomach and I played with his curly brown hair. Soon I saw his chest go up and down slower and his breathing slowed. He was asleep. I feel asleep playing with his soft hair.