Unreal Part 2

Y/N's Pov

You- Is Tom alright

Haz- Yes but he wants you to go to the pub down the street .

You- Why should I

Haz- Please Y/N I don't know how much more of this he can take.

You- Fine I'll go see him. And nothing else

I ended the call and quickly grabbed money. I went out the door and down the stairs. Soon I arrived at the Pub. Tom was clearly drunk. "Alright Thomas time to go", I said grabbing his hand. "What do you mean we just got here", he laughed drunkly.
          I pulled him out of the pub and into the hotel. We took the elevator for fear he would fall. He slung his arm over my shoulder. "Oh Thomas", I sighed. "Room key please", I asked. "In my wallet darling", he laughed. "Oh nevermind", I said pulling out my room key and unlocking my door. I set him in the bed and prepared to take the coach. "Darling please take the bed. I may be drunk but I can stay on my side", he laughed. "Fine", I sighed. I crawled into bed and drifted off to sleep. Well almost. Tom thought I was asleep so he said something.
"I love you Y/N. I know your asleep. But I am really sorry for what I did and for acting drunk so you could come and get me. Harrison was in on it too", he said like normal human being that was not drunk. I laughed then covered my mouth. "Oh so you are awake", he laughed. I giggled. He wrapped me in his arms and snuggled his head into my neck. He let out a sigh. "I missed you", he said. I rubbed his hand that was now slung around my waist. "I missed you too", I slowly fell asleep.

*Dream*
I was walking through the streets then all the street lights went out. Tom was standing there pale. He was dead. "Tom", I cried. Then his eyes opened. "It's your fault", he said. "No no PLEASE", I screamed.

*end dream*

"Y/N love are you ok", Tom asked. "Y-Yea", I said as he wrapped me in his arms. He kissed my forehead and just held me in his arms. I kissed his chest making him laugh. "You like that", I asked moving on top of him. I began to kiss his neck. "Do you like that", I asked. He nodded and then pulled his lips onto mine. He flipped over so he was ok top. He started to kiss my neck. "Wait we have filming today", I said. He gently kissed my lips. "Fine", he groaned and jumped up to get dressed. "Tommie", I asked. "Yes darling", he answered. "I love you", I chooded. He pressed his lips against mine. Then started to walk away. "You didn't say it back", I said. He pressed his lips against mine again. "I did too twice", he said walking away.
I smiled then got dressed. Tom and I hurried into the car that was waiting for us. I smiled at him when we got in the car. At filming we each got our own trailers so we could stay on set. I ran into my trailer and unpack everything. I sat on my couch and reviewed the script. Then I got a text. It was from Tom. It said to go to the meadow down the street from my trailer and to wear something nice but casual. I put this on

          I ran over to the meadow to see candles lining the walkway

          I ran over to the meadow to see candles lining the walkway. "Tommie", I asked as I walked down the path. At the end he was standing there. I walked up to him. He smiled at me. "I need to ask you something", he said trying to contain his excitement. "Yeah anything", I smiled.
          He grabbed my hand. "You know I love you. From the first day I saved you from that paparazzi my life was better. I knew from the moment I saw you I was in love. Your eyes draw me in and your lips welcome me.  Your my best friend Y/N, so please would you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me", he asked getting on one knee and pulling out a ring. I felt tears of joy fall out of my eyes. "Yes Tom, Yes I will marry you", I cried.
          He put the ring on my finger and stood up. I immediately pressed my lips against his. It was full of love. "I love you so much", I said pulling away and crying into his shoulder. He smiled at me.
God I love you
Thomas
Stanley
Holland.

Guys should I continue this story. Please Vote for my book. If I get let's say 10 votes I will make another chapter.