Montreal Canada~Chapter 35

GUYS WARNING THERE IS A HEATED KISSING SCENE
Y/N's Pov.      

           FINALLY We reached Montreal. The plane was fun and all but I need so alone time. I quickly got my bag and jumped in the limo waiting for us. Tom got bombarded by fans while Harrison and Harry managed to escape the crowd. I slowly let my eyes flutter close when Harrison's voice filled my ears sending me shooting up.

         "Jesus you slept on the plane and your still tired", he laughed quite loudly. I began to play with my engagement ring when Tom walked in. "Oh come on guys. Let my fiancé sleep", Tom said sitting next to me in the back of the limo.

         "WAIT FIANCÉ", Harry screamed. I turned to Tom and mumbled quietly,"Did we forget to tell him." Tom nodded. "Yeah Y/N and I are engaged", Tom smiled at Harry. "CONGRATS. When are you going to tell Mum and Dad", he asked. "Soon", Tom said squeezing my hand. "When are y-". Harry started but was cut off by Tom.

          "Harry that's enough questions", Tom snapped. I rested my head gently on his chest. "Fine", Harry mumbled turning to talk to Harrison. Once again I fell asleep.

"Love", Tom said shaking me. I looked around to see Everyone was asleep in the car. "Yeah", I said stretching my arms. He didn't respond. "Tom wha-", I was cut off by soft lips I know all to well. I grabbed his head pulling him closer to me. We both managed to unbuckle our seat belts.

He pinned me underneath him. His kisses slowly down my neck. I let out a soft moan. Tom 𝑰𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 put his hand over my mouth. I pulled on his curls as he found my sweet spot. His hands slowly traveled up my back.
           I tugged a little harder on curls and this time it was him who let out a stifled moan. "JESUS what the heck are you guys DOING", Harry asked annoyed. Tom and I both look at each other than to Harry than back at each other. We shrugged at him and continued our make out session.

         "Harry it's doesn't work I've tried to get them to stop before", Harrison said sleepily. Tom and I paid no attention to them. "God I love you", I mumbled in between kisses. Suddenly the Driver tap on the brakes sending Tom flying off me. I immediately laughed so did Harrison and Harry.

          "Fine babe be that way", he mumbled angrily. "Oh Tommie", I laughed. We both buckled up again. I rested my head in his lap and fell asleep. AGAIN.

The goal is 17 votes. I won't update the new chapter till we reach the goal. Also shout out to my readers in Brazil, Chile, and Japan.