•Chapter 32•

Y/N's Pov
I awoke with Tom's arms wrapped around me. I wiggled out of his grip and went into the living room of the hotel we had. I have already finished all of my scenes for the pilgrimage so yeah. I think Tom did too. I turned on the Tv with the volume on low. Then I got a call from my dad.

You-Hey daddy what's up

Chris Pratt- *crying* Your mother she might get full custody of your brother

You- Dad I will fight for you ok. I will show the scars she left on my back alright. She won't get him. I promise

Suddenly Tom starts screaming.

You- Dad I got to go...

Dad- who's screaming

You- Tom, he is having a nightmare.

*ends call*

          I run into Tom's room as fast as I can. He is screaming and I can see his face is streaked with tears. "Thomas", I said shaking him. He looked at me with red puffy eyes. "Y/N", he screamed happily. He threw his arms around me pulling me into a tight hug. "What happened", I asked. I sat next to him in the bed and he placed his head on my stomach. I twirled his hair waiting for him to answer. "I had a nightmare about you ", he said. "Alright so can you tell me what happened", I asked. "Y-You didn't wake up from the coma. It was all my fault", he said.
          He began to cry again. "Shhh my love I'm here", I said. He hugged my waist and pulled me tighter to him. "It wasn't your fault. It was that dumbass driver", I said scowling at the thought of the driver. He laughed a little but his crying only got harder. "I love you ok", I said still playing with his hair. It was soft like a cloud and the brown curls swirled around my finger. In about 5 minutes the crying ceased. Tom was still. He was asleep.
I smiled and continued to play with his hair. I hummed a song. Then I pulled out my phone. I was getting a call from my manager. "Hey what's up", I said answering the call. "I tried to call Tom but he didn't answer. There is a really good part in this movie called Chaos Walking I would like him to try out for", he said. "Ok I'll tell him to give you a call", I said. I ended the call and then I felt tears weld in my eyes. What if I couldn't go with him.
About 2 hours later Tom woke up. "Finally", I laughed. "Oh shush it", he laughed back. He was in a much better mood. "Nope", I joked playfully. He moved and kissed my lips. "What about now", he asked playfully. I bit my lip. "Not a chance", I whispered into his ear. He pressed his lips against mine gently. I ran my fingers through his hair. Tom gently ran tongue against my lips. I allowed him entrance. I pulled away slightly. "I love-", I was cut off by his lips against mine. "I know", he mumbled. I laughed a little then kissed his cheek.
There was a knock on the door. I wiggled out of his grip. "Oh Tom I need to talk to you then", I said. I opened the door. It was Harrison. "Come on in mate", I said allowing him to come in. "Hey Harrison", Tom said walking out of the bedroom. "Hey Haz give us a sec to get dressed", I said walking into the bedroom. Tom followed. I pulled out some cloths and then took of my shirt.
I felt Tom's arms wrap around my waist. He let out a deep breath on my neck making me shiver. "Tom, Haz is right out there", I laughed. I felt him shrug. He took off his shirt. When he threw it aside I quickly spun around. I quickly pressed my lips against his. He pressed back with a bigger force then mine. We stumbled back into the wall. I hit the wall with a thump but not hard enough to hurt. Tom would never hurt me physically. I wrapped my legs around his torso. He smiled as we kissed.
Then the door opened. It was Haz. "Dear God", he said closing the door immediately. I blushed and then threw on my cloths. The whole time I was changing I felt Tom looking at me. I secretly smiled at the thought.

          "Hey Tom our manager called

"Hey Tom our manager called. You have to talk to him", I said. "Oh Y/N when are we going to do that fake break up thing", he asked. "Do we have to do that. I love you and I don't care what anyone else thinks", I smiled at him. A huge smile spread across his face. "Thank you Y/N", he said throwing his arms around me. I laughed. "Go call your manager Tom", I giggled. He walked up to me and kissed my neck. We stumbled back into the wall again. "Manager... Tom Now", I said.
That just made him kiss it harder. "Tom", I said my voice wavering. "Yes", he said pulling away looking innocent. I laughed then smashed my lips into his. Then Harrison opened the door. "I got to go call my uhhh manager", Tom said blushing furiously and walking out the door.
I laughed then Haz walked in. "Hey Y/N do you want to go to the bar with me", he asked. I laughed. "Sure let me tell Tom", I said. Tom was still the phone. I walked up to him while his manager was speaking and quickly pressed my lips against his. He smiled and I walked out with Haz. We talked the whole way there and then the whole way back. Tom walked up to me in tears. "Tom my love what's wrong", I asked. "I cheated on you again", he said. "You did Bloody WHAT", I screamed at him. "I cheated on you", he cried. "I hate you", I spat at him. I grabbed my bags and ran to the airport. Tom called me a ton of times but I never answer

Tom's Pov
I think she loves Harrison. I want her to be happy. I should just break it off with her and let her free

After You Leave.

What did I do I broke her. I need to apologize. "What the hell mate your a dick", Harrison shouted. I just cried. He went into another room and just sat there. I cried my eyes out. At least she would be happy with Harrison. The thing was I knew I wouldn't get her back this time. I sat on my bed looking at the pictures of us together and sobbed myself to sleep.

Ok the goal is 15 votes again. Love you all. Sorry for the drama again. I am running out of Ideas though so If you have any ideas tell me plz
- Charlotte