Back to Life~ Part 43

*This part takes place 3 months after you were found.*

Y/N's Pov
          Things have gone back to normal but you haven't gotten a part in a movie in awhile. Tom is very protective of you and you wish he would stop treating you like your a child.

          Harrison and Harry have been distant with each other and barely talk. They said they are fine but I know something is up.
          Tom and I are getting married on New Years. (Ik it's already passed but I meant to post this the week before Christmas. But I was super lazy) We are getting married at a small church in Kingston. We still have to tell my mum, dad, and Tom's parents. We decided to just fly to London for Christmas. We would tell them at Christmas dinner

~Time Skip to when you guys are flying back to London~

"Tom Darling are you packed", I called up the stairs. "I am. Give me a minute, love", he called back. Harrison, Harry, and I all walked out to the limo and put our stuff in the car. By that time Tom still hadn't come out. I stormed angrily back inside. "THOMAS STANLEY HOLLAND GET YOUR ARSE DOWN HERE", I screamed up the stairs.

          "Sorry Love", he said stumbling down the stairs. At the last step he tripped and fell straight down on me. We both went tumbling to the floor. He ended up on top of me with our faces inches apart.

          I felt a blush rise on my cheeks. He pinned my arms at my side and gently placed his lips upon mine. He slowly pulled away and we both got up and walked out the door. "What took you guys so bloody long", Harrison asked. I just glanced over at Tom. "Y/N just forget her passport", Tom replied slyly.

          I climbed into the limo and Tom sat next to me. Harrison and Harry sat on the same side as each other but were carful not to get to close.  "So how are you guys doing", I asked. "Um we broke up actually", Harrison blurted and then looked down at his phone. Harry also decided to go on his phone. "Oh", I said. Then there was an award silence.

Tom then grabbed a blanket out of his bag and used it to cover me and him. Tom glanced at Harry and Harrison before turning to me and placing a few gentle kisses on my neck. (My question is why is Tom Always horny when you guys are at/ going to an airport).

His hand slowly crept its way up my thigh. I swatted his hand making it very noticeable that something was going on. "Hey mate what are you guys doing", Harrison asked. Tom quickly removed his hand and stopped kissing my neck. "Nothing", Tom mumbled.

          When we got to the airport there were a ton of fans and reporters. We didn't stop for any of them since we were late. (Thanks Tom) we got through security and onto the plane pretty quickly. I was about to take my seat when Harry grabbed my shoulder. "Y/N, Can we please switch seats", he pleaded. I glanced over at Tom. He frowned and shook his head. I leaned over and gave him a quick kiss. "Sure Harry let's just switch Tickets", I smiled. "Thank you so much Y/N you don't know how much this means to me" "You're welcome Harry", I laughed and went to sit with Harrison.

          When the plane took off there was an awkward silence between Harrison and I. I broke the silence by saying, "So what happened between you and Harry?" "I ummm.... I told him I didn't want to be gay anymore. I told him I was in love with a girl", Harrison replied. "Do I know this girl", I asked him. He nodded but acted like he didn't want to talk about it anymore. I still couldn't help but wonder who it is.

          "Hey why don't we listen to some music", I said to him. He nodded and smiled. I pulled out my headphones and gave him an earbud. The first song was Attention by Charlie Puth. (I know it's old but I still really like that song)

          I felt myself begin to fall asleep. I gently rested my head on Harrison's shoulder. I felt a pair of lips on my forehead and then Harrison mumbled "sleep tight my angel" and then I fell asleep.

Hey guys Happy (late) Christmas. I love you all very much. ❤️ Thanks for all the support. The vote goal this time is 12 votes. And I looked at how many reads I have. GUYS 38k!!!! Thank you so much and over 1,000 votes!!! I love you guys so MUCH. THANK YOU.
Now I'll bless you with this photo of Tom

You're welcome