Travel

After filming marvel sent Tom and I on different tour. The next time I would see him would be in six months. I closed my eyes as the plane took off. "Hey I know you'll miss him and he will miss you too but you guys will be ok", Elizabeth said. "Thanks", I said giving a small smile. Scarlett gave me a sad smile while Zoe rubbed my shoulder. I cried a little as I drifted off to sleep.

Dream
"Y/N I hate you. Your a slut and a whore", Tom said laughing at me. Then he back handed me. I screamed in pain. "How could anyone ever love something as ugly as you", he spat.
BACK TO REALITY

     I woke up crying. "Sweetie what's wrong", Elizabeth asked. I noticed everyone else was asleep. "Just a bad dream", I said crying more. She motioned for me to come and sit down next to her. I sat in the seat next to her and we hugged until I stoped crying.
     "Was it about Tom", she asked. I nodded. "Uhhh yeah", I said. "It's ok. Seriously you two are perfect for each other and he loves you so it's ok", She said. I nodded falling asleep. I rested my head on her shoulder and fell asleep.  I awoke to see Elizabeth shaking me. "We are here", she said. I looked out my window to see the mighty Tokyo.
I smile sadly. I miss Tom so much right now 😭. We went to children's hospital and did our best to avoid the paparazzi. "Miss Pratt how is your relationship with Tom Holland", One young women asked. She seemed nice might as well answer her then anyone else.  "Umm Our relationship is going great thank you", I said. "Could we do an interview while your here", she asked. "Sure", then I turned to the girls. "Go have fun I have an interview", I said waving.
I follow the women into an office. "Ok so I am just going to ask you a couple of questions", She said. "Ok", I said as she turned on the camera.
Interviewer-Ok so how is your relationship with Tom
You- Great actually. We are going strong. He is an amazing man. I love him dearly.
Interviewer- Have you guys had any problems
You- of course as any couple does. But we always come back to each other.
Interviewer- Do you know any self defense
You- I know a little
Interviewer- Ok and Zendaya said you took her man is that man Tom Holland.
You- yes it is. She is very jealous of the relationship that Tom and I share.
Interviewer- So how is your personal life with your parents and everything.
You- Life is good. Yeah I mean especially when Chris Pratt is your dad. (Interviewer laughs). I mean we are all pretty close especially my little brother and me.
Interviewer- that's great.
You- yeah (both laugh. Phone rings). One sec. It's Tom. Hello what's Tom. (Nothing I just missed you) ok babe can I call you in a second I'm doing an interview. (Ok I love you. Don't forget to Calle me back). Ok I will I love you too bye. Sorry about that.  But I have to go
Interviewer- ok have fun.

I walked out the door and outside. I want Tom to hold me in his arms. I want to feel his lips against mine. I want TOM back. I felt a tear slowly roll down my cheek. So much will change in 6 months. Oh Tom pls wait for me.

                           6 Months Later
      I walked into the plane with the girls.
(PICK YOUR FAVORITE HAIRSTYLE)