Untold Secrets~ Chapter 49

Y/N's Pov
I'm going to be a mom. I can't believe it. I'm am so excited.

Tom's Pov
I'm going to be a dad. I am overjoyed but one thing is bothering me. It's Harrison I need to figure out what is up with him. I will call this operation find of what happened to Harrison or FOWHTH for short. I know the name sucks but it's the best I could come up with.

First I need to find out what happened to Him and Harry. I told Y/N I was going to the gym so she wouldn't get worried. I drove home and knock on the door. To my surprise Harry opened it.

"Hey Tom what's up"

"Nothing little Brother. I just have a couple of questions. Is anyone home"

"No I'm here alone come in"

I walked in and sat down on the couch.

"So what do you wanna know"

"What happened between you and Harrison"

Harry looked down for a second. He was going to say something but he shook his head.

"Harry tell me!"

"You really want to know!"

"YES"

"Because he Decided he wasn't Gay anymore. He said he found a girl. He said she was the only one for him. He told me he never loved me"

I could see Harry was about to cry. "I'm so sorry", I said softly. Harry nodded and let out a choked sob. I comforted my brother and then went to talk to Harrison.

I knocked on Harrison's door and waited for him to open it. A couple seconds later Harrison opened the door. "Mate we need to talk", I said. Harrison let me in and we sat down on his couch. "You need to tell me if you love Y/N", I said flatly. Harrison looked down and said quickly, "I might."

I felt anger bubble in my veins. "Tom I'm really sorry. It's just... I don't know she's perfect", Harrison said. "Yeah Haz I know she's bloody perfection! That's why she is my wife", I practically screamed and as I said this I stood up. "I don't want you seeing Y/N anymore. Stay out of our lives", I told him and left. I can't tell Y/N about this. Not that I don't trust her, I just don't want to lose her. She's the only thing I care about in life.

40 weeks later

Ok Y/N is very, VERY pregnant. I'm so excited to be a dad. When this child comes it will change my life forever. The thought of that is scary but as long Y/N is there I will be ok. I was suddenly pulled from my thoughts when Y/N called my name.

"Y/N darling is everything ok"

"No! I think my water just broke"