Escaping~ Part 41

Y/N's Pov
          I pulled and pulled on the shackles they remained tight. Harrison was still passed out. In the corner of the cell I saw a rock. I desperately tried to grab out with my foot. I soon managed to bring it close enough that I could pick it up. This is going to hurt like hell. I picked it up and slammed it on one the shackles. The shackle broke leaving my wrist a bloody mess. It wasn't broken but it hurt like hell. I quickly hit the other shackle. It broke off easier then the other. I ran to the small desk in the room where Henry put the key to Harrison's shackles.

          I ran over to Haz and unlocked them. "Harrison wake up", I said softly. He stirred a little. "Harrison Osterfeild wake the bloody hell up", I said a little louder. Harrison's eyes slowly opened. "Come on let's go", I said standing up. He quickly stood up. "Y/N", Harrison said softly. "Yeah", I said back. "I love you", he said so softly I could barely hear him. "I love you too. Your like my brother. Now let's get out of here", I said back. Harrison nodded and we headed out the door.
We silently walked down the dark corridor. Of course it was Dark and damp and scary. We looked around once we reached the end of the passage way. We saw a sign above a door that said exit. Was that to easy? Something isn't right. "Y/N come on let's go", Haz said opening the door.
          As soon as he did, an alarm started blaring. Harrison and I sprinted out the door. Harrison was a little bit ahead because he was faster. Suddenly I felt a sharp tug on my leg. I fell to the ground quite forcefully. Harrison turned and started to run to my aid. "No Harrison RUN", I screamed at him. We made eye contact for a quick second before he ran off.
          Henry was the one that tripped me. He tied to pick me up but I kicked him in the ribs and ran to where Harrison went. Henry quickly got up and slammed me against the wall. I let out a sharp scream. I could see little black dots dotting my vision. Henry then continued to slam me into the wall. Every time he did it was more forceful and more black dots appeared, until my vision was completely black. There was only one thing on my mind....Tom

I hope you guys liked it. The vote goal is 13. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 you so much for all the support I really appreciate it.
Sincerely,
Your friendly neighborhood Author